ZTE Axon 7 Preorders Have Begun

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who ordered from Amazon get shipping notification? Just wondering as the phone has now disappeared from the site.

Posted via the Android Central App
I saw few people who pre ordered way back get shipping notifications in other forums. But I haven't gotten any though I pre ordered yesterday only before it disappeared from the site. I now doubt that mine will ship anytime soon since it just says delivery date pending on my order. I'm also planning to get Note 7 next week and thought to keeping this as back up if I like it. If it doesn't ship in couple of days I may just cancel for now and see later.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just called Amazon, they said it's currently out of stock and will get shipping date when they have in stock. So those who haven't got a delivery date and has not shipped probably have to wait for next batch. Let's see.

Edit : Pre ordered at Best buy just now for Friday pick up in store. If Amazon doesn't ship by Friday then will go with best buy and cancel Amazon order.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Just called Amazon, they said it's currently out of stock and will get shipping date when they have in stock. So those who haven't got a delivery date and has not shipped probably have to wait for next batch. Let's see.

Edit : Pre ordered at Best buy just now for Friday pick up in store. If Amazon doesn't ship by Friday then will go with best buy and cancel Amazon order.

I ordered from Best Buy the day pre orders went live for store pickup. I ordered from Amazon thinking I'd have it sooner. Guess I was wrong. I may cancel or may keep the order depending on the ship date and try and sell on Swappa. Or I'll cancel it. Who knows.

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Phone just arrived from Newegg, but still have 2 1/2 at hours of work.

Test it out. Take pics. And let us know how the ZTE software compared to Google's. I k ow they are similar but I'm curious if it's that much different.
I'm also curious a lot of my contact info and calendar is through google. I wonder if I could transfer all those info to axon??

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site

Phone is back up on Amazon with a 2-3 week shipping estimate. I have yet to receive any notification from the one I ordered.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Phone is back up on Amazon with a 2-3 week shipping estimate. I have yet to receive any notification from the one I ordered.
Damn it ... Yeah me too I haven't received any. 2-3 weeks is too much, am hoping Amazon ships before i can pick up on best buy on Friday. Prefer Amazon and their awesome customer service compared to dealing with best buy.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Damn it ... Yeah me too I haven't received any. 2-3 weeks is too much, am hoping Amazon ships before i can pick up on best buy on Friday. Prefer Amazon and their awesome customer service compared to dealing with best buy.

I don't think it's getting shipped before Best Buy on Friday. I ordered thinking I'd get it tomorrow. There's obviously huge demand for this phone. I also pre ordered a gray one from BB in case I don't like the gold.

ckfilmstar

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Your best bet is to buy it bb. At least u will have it right away.
You have to assume you will need to wait a little if ordering on Amazon.

gaddang2

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I originally pre-ordered from ZTE, but cancelled and opted to buy it from Amazon so I could use Prime shipping and a $50 gift card my brother got me week ago, but I pre-ordered from Amazon too late. I put the order in 5 days ago, but I noticed in my orders section today about the Axon 7 saying it's on backorder and delivery will be in 3 to 5 weeks. Booooooo....

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site

Amazon shipping has now slipped to 3-5 weeks. No shot.of seeing it any time soon. Think I'm going to cancel the order.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I originally pre-ordered from ZTE, but cancelled and opted to buy it from Amazon so I could use Prime shipping and a $50 gift card my brother got me week ago, but I pre-ordered from Amazon too late. I put the order in 5 days ago, but I noticed in my orders section today about the Axon 7 saying it's on backorder and delivery will be in 3 to 5 weeks. Booooooo....

Cancel it and get it from Best Buy.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Amazon shipping has now slipped to 3-5 weeks. No shot.of seeing it any time soon. Think I'm going to cancel the order.

Yeah I'm just going to leave it there until Friday and cancel it after picking from best buy. Looks like they won't be getting new stock anytime soon.

Hopefully best buy has on Friday

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I'm just going to leave it there until Friday and cancel it after picking from best buy. Looks like they won't be getting new stock anytime soon.

Hopefully best buy has on Friday

I placed my original order for the Axon 7 from Best Buy in July 19th...they better have it!!!!!