Huawei honor 5x Fingerprint error

A

AC Question

My Huawei honor 5x Fingerprint sensor Just stoped working Android now I cant even find the folder on settings it is life there is no Fingerprint sensor on the device at all

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
My Huawei honor 5x Fingerprint sensor Just stoped working Android now I cant even find the folder on settings it is life there is no Fingerprint sensor on the device at all

My daughter's phone is doing the same thing. Her fingerprint sensor just doesn't work anymore. And I can't seem to boot into recovery. It just goes to some sort of update page. It's strange.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
My daughter's phone is doing the same thing. Her fingerprint sensor just doesn't work anymore. And I can't seem to boot into recovery. It just goes to some sort of update page. It's strange.

Which steps are you following?

Iqra Ammad

Aug 17, 2017
Visit site
Unlock password is required after restart.This pop message appeared when I restarted my phone.I forgot my security password and phone is locked.please help me i dnt want to hard reset my phone as it contain important data.I have honor 5x

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Unlock password is required after restart.This pop message appeared when I restarted my phone.I forgot my security password and phone is locked.please help me i dnt want to hard reset my phone as it contain important data.I have honor 5x

You should be able to lock it with your Google password with Android device manager