Cyanogen Mod 7 Alpha Fixes, Tweaks, ETC.

Xsever

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
As I am new to android, I might be missing something.

I went into the market to download an app. I tapped on the screenshots to take a look. I was able to swipe through the pictures but I could not exit. The back button was not there and pressing the home button on the TP would take me back to the homescreen.

I tried killing the market app to start from scratch, but that did not solve it. Each time I load the market app, I get the screenshots again.

Help please.

DeadVim

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
As I am new to android, I might be missing something.

I went into the market to download an app. I tapped on the screenshots to take a look. I was able to swipe through the pictures but I could not exit. The back button was not there and pressing the home button on the TP would take me back to the homescreen.

I tried killing the market app to start from scratch, but that did not solve it. Each time I load the market app, I get the screenshots again.

Help please.

There should be a back button at the bottom of the screen, third from the left, looks like a back arrow <---

I have to say when I started using CM7 it foxed me for a bit too, it becomes intuitive after a while though :)

Xsever

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
There should be a back button at the bottom of the screen, third from the left, looks like a back arrow <---

I have to say when I started using CM7 it foxed me for a bit too, it becomes intuitive after a while though :)

I know the bar that is usually present and has the home button, the option button, and then the back button.

But this bar does not appear when I am seeing the screenshots in full screen.

DeadVim

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I know the bar that is usually present and has the home button, the option button, and then the back button.

But this bar does not appear when I am seeing the screenshots in full screen.

Sorry for pointing out the obvious but it was a silly thing that stumped me for a while :)

Hmmm, I just gave the screenshot thing a go and it worked for me, I'll investigate.

I managed to remove the 'apps' page from the launcher on the right hand side and that had me randomly clicking around for about 10 minutes before I sussed it.