I want my touchpad to be cleaned. It runs like crap.
Ok so I did a uninstall of android and I am going to do a reinstall, but when I browse my file system on the tp, there is a ton of folders still in there. For apps and all kinds of stuff, how should I go about cleaning this all out to free up all the space and remove any leftovers? Also I was thinking of installing 10.2, I just want it to work, I don't want to do reinstalls anytime soon. If there was a nice easy update button that would work without doing cleans first that would be ok also. I need it to have netflix working. Hit me with any info you might have. Thanks.
- 01-30-2014, 10:55 PM #2
Re: I want my touchpad to be cleaned. It runs like crap.
running acmeuninstaller2 should fit the bill....for dirty flashing a new ROM, sticking with the same source is a wise choice as going from one build to another can yield bad consequences. I really recommended doing a clean install tho.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mobile Nations mobile app
- By DolphinDreams in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2015, 10:13 PM
- By kudbegud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 31Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:46 PM
- By ukdavid1 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2014, 08:19 PM
- By pnm999 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 07:25 AM
- By donnadlc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2014, 04:31 PM