Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By CarrieK
  • 1 Post By Sean-Troy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Getting jealous

Man I really do love my 3vo... but I'm starting to get jealous of the galaxy nexus. I'm a nut for a big screen

Sent using HTC Evo 3d Swype.

Quote Originally Posted by axne123 View Post
    Man I really do love my 3vo... but I'm starting to get jealous of the galaxy nexus. I'm a nut for a big screen

That with the fact of that nice new ice cream sandwich OS I would love to get myhands on one but right now I'm not willing to.jump ship yet but I hope it comes to Sprint

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I've been on YouTube looking at videos of that beast... But I can see HTC coming back with a really good successor to the Evo and 3vo.

Default Re: Getting jealous

Quote Originally Posted by axne123 View Post

buy a tablet

Meh, I can't see going from this poor camera to another mediocre camera. I'll wait for the complete package. My phone works fine for the most part as is with exchanging Sense for Go Launcher and HDR camera, CameraZoom and Amaze camera to replace stock, I'll be ok till next fall.
    webOS is dead. Long live Android.
    Data Hog since 6/2009
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I hear ya there. I know HTC will make the Evo series always premium. I love mines to. I can't wait to play with ICS

Not a fan of the nexus because it's a samsung (plasticky.. and I'm not impressed with samsung's software tweaks either, perhaps not an issue w/ the nexus, but my bias is already there). I'd be more envious of the Razr if it supported an extended battery. A good 2d camera would be nice; I think we still have about the best phone that meets my needs out there; after all these months even..

I'm perfectly happy with my 3VO.
    Please thank me if I have helped!

Member E3DOC since 6/23/2011 Lovin' my new NS4G as well!
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieK View Post
    I'm perfectly happy with my 3VO.
    I hear ya.

I just want ICS other than that I'm happy
    SoFlaZ06 likes this.

Well hopefully "Early 2012" means within the next few months at most like it's supposed to and not "whenever we get around to it."