Evo 3d unboxing

dchanson

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hehehe... headphones that "looked pretty neat." Wonder how they SOUND? ;)

Exactly. I'll take my Skullcandies over some cheap 'neat looking' headphones that probably sound terrible any day. If HTC included headphones, they would either sit in the box in my closet til the end of time, or get eaten by my cat. Give me a sticker or some cool swag instead... :cool:

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Exactly. I'll take my Skullcandies over some cheap 'neat looking' headphones that probably sound terrible any day. If HTC included headphones, they would either sit in the box in my closet til the end of time, or get eaten by my cat. Give me a sticker or some cool swag instead... :cool:

I think I have a few phone boxes with included headphones still sitting in my closet. After so many crappy included ones, I just stopped taking them out of the box. LOL

LexInHouston

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I've actually used my magnetic Pre headphones with the Evo, and will with the 3D. :) It may be the one thing Palm had going for them, decent headphones. Though, I would like to find some headphones with a mic piece that sound good, any suggestions?

cbwrob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I've actually used my magnetic Pre headphones with the Evo, and will with the 3D. :) It may be the one thing Palm had going for them, decent headphones. Though, I would like to find some headphones with a mic piece that sound good, any suggestions?

That is what I was thinking. Hardware wise the Pre-(my current phone) left much to be desired...but I love the headphones.

I just see these amazing devices HTC builds and thought the stock headphones may actually be decent.

Doesn't matter as I actually watched the unboxing just to see for myself...honestly the unboxing wasn't great but it isn't the packaging of this that has me excited...it is what is in the package I can't wait for.

Thanks to MannyZ28 I am getting a 32 GB Lexar SD card(fathers day gift..my wife rocks) and am counting the days until this bad boy releases.

I guess the next accessory may be a nice set of headphones...any suggestions?

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
That is what I was thinking. Hardware wise the Pre-(my current phone) left much to be desired...but I love the headphones.

I just see these amazing devices HTC builds and thought the stock headphones may actually be decent.

Doesn't matter as I actually watched the unboxing just to see for myself...honestly the unboxing wasn't great but it isn't the packaging of this that has me excited...it is what is in the package I can't wait for.

Thanks to MannyZ28 I am getting a 32 GB Lexar SD card(fathers day gift..my wife rocks) and am counting the days until this bad boy releases.

I guess the next accessory may be a nice set of headphones...any suggestions?

About the headphones, it depends on your budget. If you got up to 35 bucks, koss portapros are the best headphones in that range. If you got something like up to 70 bucks, get the Sony V6. Realy amazing headphones. I have them and couldn't be happier.

Reactions: cbwrob

cbwrob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Just looked those up...I have a really nice pair of head phones that size...was looking more for ear buds than full on head set.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Guess I am just spoiled. Can't use anything but bluetooth stereo headphones. The Motorola s10 is best pair i ever bought. Been using with my evo for atleast 4 months now and never cuts out at all. Best part is I paid the extra 15 bucks at best buy and I get free replacement when ever these break.

EVO-LUTION 3D