Sense reload is back after the update.

agolz12

May 19, 2010
Visit site
For a long time I was shaving a problem with sense constantly reloading when I went back to my home screen. After the latest update the problem seemed to dissapear now it's happening frequently again, Anyone else having this problem

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I get it very rarely...but it's usually after playing a graphically intense game for an extended period of time.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I get it very rarely...but it's usually after playing a graphically intense game for an extended period of time.

I some how get it when I stay on daily news mobile site for a long time. That's the only time I've seen it.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

jeffbot3000

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I went the longest time without a single re-load and then started getting it right after that chrome update a week or two ago whenever I would go from chrome to the homescreen after a few minutes of use. I started using dolphin and haven't seen one since so i believe that recent chrome update seems to contribute to them.

scratchfwb

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Is that where the screen stutters before it settles? Since the update my calendar widget does that every time I go back to the home screen

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums