- 68 Posts
Hangouts behavior since 4.3 update
Can anyone tell me how Hangouts is behaving since the RUU 4.3 update? While on 4.1 it was not that stable, especially with MMS and Group MMS. It was unreliable. Would miss a lot of MMS. It also had the weird behavior while on Wi-Fi of changing to 3G/4G to send MMS and it would hang often. I always attributed this to the phone being on Android 4.1 since I didn't see others complaining about this on later versions of android that fixed MMS behavior. I'm afraid to try it 'cause i don't want to miss group texts etc.. so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!
- 03-08-2014, 09:53 AM #2
- 86 Posts
Re: Hangouts behavior since 4.3 update
it seemed to work ok, although i didn't actually use it any differently than the stock text app. i do know that it really messed with the voicemail though. every time i would get a voicemail, i'd get a text from some number out of california.
- By sdiddy11 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 12:15 PM
- By tdawg00 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-08-2014, 08:07 PM
- By bob hozer in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 07:01 PM
- By sdiddy11 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 05:20 PM
- By dan1431 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 10:37 AM