well.. its ruined haha

conski

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm in nyc with all my friends.. all excited to be on 4g and enjoying the speeds... well last night I got plasterd out of my mind and dropped my phone... woke up not even remembering i did it.

Anyways the screen is ruined. I'm rooted and the phone works just fine. Just sorta hard to see whats on the screen. My new one is coming in the mail tueaday and i have to send this one in. Should I unroot it before sending it in? I know I have to take the battery out and everything but still?

I have to stop drinking with my phonse.. first one in the toilet and now this :(

I plan on rooting my new one again haha but with the liquid Jesus this time.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
It's safer than unrevoked.

Yeah just download it and make sure you have HTC sync installed, then run it with your phone plugged in.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
smash it with a hammer and penetrate deep enough so that they don't know what you did with it...

Another good idea. Obviously the OP filed a damage claim that said the screen was cracked. I woulda never thought of that, actually.

I sent a damaged phone back in three pieces. It fell off the roof of a car into the road, and it looked like it got ran over at least once. They didn't give me any grief about it.

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
you could get creative and juggle it with chainsaws. It was a popular idea in a recent thread someone made about unrevoked.

Do something fun and creative. Imagine it's an iPhone or something that sucks. hahahaa

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
^dude get on BBM (live profile)
sorry for thread jack

just unroot with ruu, send it in and if they ask why it's completely stock tell them you wiped it

or smash it

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah but I've never owned a blackberry so I dunno what up with bbm or even what the big deal is lol.

It's like IM. It has a few more features, though. Mostly delivery and read notification. They are eventually gonna have it do SMS/MMS, too. And it doesn't use any text messaging if you don't have unlimited (even though most of us do). They are also gonna go multi-platform too, with Iphone and Blackberry.

I apologize to the OP for thread jacking.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
It's like IM. It has a few more features, though. Mostly delivery and read notification. They are eventually gonna have it do SMS/MMS, too. And it doesn't use any text messaging if you don't have unlimited (even though most of us do). They are also gonna go multi-platform too, with Iphone and Blackberry.

I apologize to the OP for thread jacking.

I'll check it out I suppose, it only im's to other liveprofile accounts?

Off topic.. Haha.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'll check it out I suppose, it only im's to other liveprofile accounts?

Off topic.. Haha.

Yes. Like BBM only works with BBM. Ksmith noticed that it polls and doesn't push the messages so it might drain your battery. I haven't noticed anything significant, though, but YMMV. I like it and will continue to use it. I hope that the dev keeps the updates coming with the promised features.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez