Who's Awake?

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Im up playing Xbox 360 online with this really cute chick from ukraine.. Wow.... Just trying to understand her poor english is keeping me up for the 7:00 A.M rush to sprint. I'm in Columbia, S.C. and the sprint store is only 2 blocks away... YYYEEEEE in 3 hrs i'll be telling sprint, Let Go My EVO!!!!!

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Im up playing Xbox 360 online with this really cute chick from ukraine.
I just discovered my neighbor's bedroom is next to my bathroom when I went to take a shower at 2 am and they were, um, wrapping up the proceedings, ifyouknowwhatImean. Ahem. Just went to the bathroom and, well, don't these people have work or EVOs to get in the morning? Yeesh. You're having more fun than I am. What are cute girls in Eastern Europe/Western USSR playing? UNO or MW2?

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Now if we were asleep we wouldn't be reading and replying to this thread now would we? Its 4:50am Friday on the east coast and 10:50pm Thursday here in Hawaii.

Last edited:

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Its 3:40 here in LA ... I was out for awhile now doing what everybody else is doing ... lol ... I will be heading out at about 6:30 ... My Sprint store is about a 10min Motorcycle ride away ... Stop off at Coffee Bean then in line I be ... Doors open at 8am ... Should be back home Pre Free and EVO High by 9am.

darkcovers

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm awake.
Just left work a bit ago, been playing the modern warfare reurgence pack maps since then.

I had my friend check who got off work at 2am and works across the street. Nobody there yet.

from the sounds of it, everyone is heading out around 4am give or take.

ps. Go lakers. :)