On behalf of the doubters, I'd like to apologize.

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Nice honesty n yeees theres a NOTICEABLE difference n woow I really thought it was never coming...I told everybody that the EVO was a complete phone except the 30 fps deal that if we would have that this phone was complete...

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Okay so I don't pretend to be all smart about the technicalities of ky EVO but wow... I definitely can tell a difference in the way my screen transitions now... this was an awesome update

I

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
lol!:d

It is much faster, smoother in transitions, scrolling and games.

It's in everything you scroll, home screens, web pages, app lists. Really cannot stand this negativity in this forum. Makes me wonder if these people own EVO's.

It wasn't negativity; I'm just calling it like I see it. As I scroll through the apps list, I still see the very minute jerkiness I always have. It's never been anything gross, and I've never thought of my Evo as a slouch in any way, but the scrolling just isn't buttery smooth after the update. It's fast (though it's always been) but it's not like the icons are just gliding on the screen. Maybe a lot of people just had slower Evos than mine to begin with :)

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
It wasn't negativity; I'm just calling it like I see it. As I scroll through the apps list, I still see the very minute jerkiness I always have. It's never been anything gross, and I've never thought of my Evo as a slouch in any way, but the scrolling just isn't buttery smooth after the update. It's fast (though it's always been) but it's not like the icons are just gliding on the screen. Maybe a lot of people just had slower Evos than mine to begin with :)

I'm going to have to say it's buttery smooth. You must be having an issue. Because the difference is far more responsive and much smoother. Touch input lag is another thing that fixed. Again you need to look at some vids of the difference to see what we mean. Might wanna take a look into it.. I also have not experienced one jerk on any of the screens.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Pp
I'm going to have to say it's buttery smooth. You must be having an issue. Because the difference is far more responsive and much smoother. Touch input lag is another thing that fixed. Again you need to look at some vids of the difference to see what we mean. Might wanna take a look into it.. I also have not experienced one jerk on any of the screens.

Well, I don't know. As I've said, I've never had a lick of trouble with responsiveness or lag, and the jerkiness I'm talking about is just ever so subtle; I mean, it's not even worth mentioning, except to say things look exactly the same as before the update. I've never had so much as a hiccup with any 3d games or video, so it's not like not seeing a change bothers me.

anon(53030)

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Pp

Well, I don't know. As I've said, I've never had a lick of trouble with responsiveness or lag, and the jerkiness I'm talking about is just ever so subtle; I mean, it's not even worth mentioning, except to say things look exactly the same as before the update. I've never had so much as a hiccup with any 3d games or video, so it's not like not seeing a change bothers me.

Same

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty