Sad Day with phone

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I was getting my phone out of my car as I use it as a GPS in the car, which it does an amazing job at. And then it came out of the holster, hit the seat then did a 10-point triple backflip onto some nice concrete... The Epic can't come soon enough :/ Good news... my upgrade is next month, and the phone is fully functional.

Since this post is useless without pics:
pics003.jpg

pics004.jpg

fludderby1980

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Sorry your phone broke, but Once you have your epic you'll see just how crummy the hero is & realize that was the best thing that could happen to it.. I traded mine in for the evo & no one could pay me to use the hero again.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
( And then it came out of the holster, hit the seat then did a 10-point triple backflip onto some nice concrete...) ^ lmfao at the 10-point triple backflip.Sorry to hear that rufflez,but good choice of a rom.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, yeah, its deg no top of the line, but this Rom was very nice and stable, gotta wait on release day info, hope it before the 20th. I can get an upgrade in 2 days

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
It's cool. I ordered a glass from E-bay and it comes with tools an everything. I'll give an update when that's done. My upgrade is official today. I can go into Sprint and get a new phone. What I'll do if the glass I receive is rubbish (sorry, watching a lot of top gear lately), is I'll go in there and buy whatever phone my mom wanted to use next, since she wanted a new phone, too, and use that until the Epic comes out. Most likely, though, is that it will be a blackberry, since she is currently using a 8330 curve.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Glad to hear it worked. Hope that 8-11 rumor is true about the epic. looking forward to seeing what the epic haas to offer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non