Where are all of the pics stored?

robcassman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Zoe takes 20 pictures and I select one that I like. Where do the other 19 go? I had to use a file explorer to locate and delete them. There has to be an easier built in way.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

chesalaam

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
so if you delete some of the pics from within a file explorer app, do you affect the Zoe in the gallery??? does it no longer do the live motion stuff etc???? I'm also assuming that the moment I enable instant upload in Dropbox, all the multitude of pics from each Zoe shot will be uploaded....is that correct????

robcassman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm that Dropbox is flooded with pictures as soon as sync is enabled and you use Zoe. I now manually sync.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

CaCHooKaMan

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
so if you delete some of the pics from within a file explorer app, do you affect the Zoe in the gallery??? does it no longer do the live motion stuff etc???? I'm also assuming that the moment I enable instant upload in Dropbox, all the multitude of pics from each Zoe shot will be uploaded....is that correct????

i just tried deleting a few of the pictures associated with a particular zoe and after i did, the zoe disappeared from the gallery. the video clip and the rest of the pictures are still on your storage but you have to use another program or connect it to a computer to delete or view them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty