Where are my pictures?

musicisall

Dec 14, 2022
Visit site
Hi everyone. I’m very new to android and I really like my zflip 4. The problem is, if I am asked to choose a photo to work on, it’s in 1 of 3 apps: Gallery, Gallery, or Photos. I have a lot in google and Amazon too. So I want to work on an image and am asked to select the photo, but the app it opens isn’t where the photo is. Am I supposed to have 2 gallery apps? A photos app? And how can I choose an Amazon or Google stored photo? I’m really confused. My messages go to one gallery, my email ones go to another and so on. I had iOs for 20 years so you can see why I’m confused. But I’m learning.please help!!🎄🎅🏽🥸

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Think of the apps as viewers, not storage locations. So when you see the same photo in 3 different apps, you're not looking at 3 different copies. You're looking at the same photo that all the apps are pulling from one file location. With the Google Photos and Amazon photos, those can pull photos from the respective cloud sources in addition to seeing what's on your phone.

When you mention working on a photo, can you elaborate what you mean? Are you supposed to be editing or using it in some way?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The photos app is Google and then Samsung gallery , probably the other is prime/Amazon photos. Depending on the app it might default to Samsung gallery so best thing is go to that gallery and share from there to message or where u want

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali