All new HTC One (M8) cases

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Diztronic's TPU case is also available.

Not sure which one I'll get, but probably going to get a Diztronic TPU, Spigen's Ultra Fit, and maybe a dot case... once it's in stores. Or perhaps a double-dip case...

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
This thread really belongs in the accessories Forum but I'll post it here too..
I picked up an HTC Flip case (not dot case) today at a verizon store. It has the sleep/wake magnet, is VERY slim and has speaker cutouts. You can type Okay when it's folded to the back, and it works (sort of) as a stand. Folding it back does not put the phone to sleep like I heard some cases do. At home - no case, out and about I'll use this one. It's in most Verizon stores in the US, but Here is a reseller link: Official HTC One M8 Flip Case - Grey :: MobileFun.com

Last edited:

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy stores should have accessories by now for the M8, including Otterboxes as well as ZAGG screen protectors (HD & GLASS).

Just a heads up for anyone who doesn't want to wait for accessories to ship to them or try out accessories in person. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
My Best Buy Mobile store in the mall had a black OtterBox Commuter and Zagg glass protectors. Then I went into a Verizon store and they had the purple otterbox commuter which I'll probably go back and get Sunday when I get my phone. they only have the dot case in black.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
My Best Buy Mobile store in the mall had a black OtterBox Commuter and Zagg glass protectors. Then I went into a Verizon store and they had the purple otterbox commuter which I'll probably go back and get Sunday when I get my phone. they only have the dot case in black.

Yea, the dot case is limited to black at launch from what I understand. Other colors coming later down the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HendroidBoy

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Got the Case-mate Naked Tough case, which showcases the beauty of the metallic back of the M8.

P1010924.jpg

Not available at Case-mate yet, but got it from CASE123 Store.

I wish Otterbox would make something that is completely see thru, I would switch to that without having to think a sec.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping this Verizon store I was in last Friday has the purple Otterbox commuter tomorrow cause I'm getting my phone tomorrow now. I like Seidio active cases there similar but they won't be out yet.

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Got the Case-mate Naked Tough case, which showcases the beauty of the metallic back of the M8.

View attachment 110665

Not available at Case-mate yet, but got it from CASE123 Store.

I wish Otterbox would make something that is completely see thru, I would switch to that without having to think a sec.

only problem those cases are they get scratches and then it shows too much at least the ones I've experienced.

cruisingbasic

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I just bought the unicorn beetle full body pro hybrid supcase can anybody tell me anything about it before it arrives I'm hoping it's not too big of a case but it has a lot of protection options so at least my phone will be safe

Posted via Android Central App

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

Wow, a case for a penny. That's pretty incredible, I'm gonna buy it and try it out. Almost seems a shame NOT to buy it lol

Posted via Android Central App

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Not bad, that's what I would've wanted for my HTC M8 / HTC One 2 / HTC One Plus (2014) if I didn't get a black one. Good to see a namebrand making a clear tpu, they can definitely be hit and miss material and fit-wise with generic ones.

So I just got this delivered - it really is clear so you can see how nice the back is. It is also really thick though - adds about an eighth of an inch thickness, which kind of obscures the sleek lines on the sides. Overall I like it and the clearness is what I wanted, just wish it was a little thinner!

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
So I just got this delivered - it really is clear so you can see how nice the back is. It is also really thick though - adds about an eighth of an inch thickness, which kind of obscures the sleek lines on the sides. Overall I like it and the clearness is what I wanted, just wish it was a little thinner!

I received my Spigen clear TPU from Amazon today. Like you said it is completely clear and shows off the good looks of the M8 very well. It is thicker than most TPU cases usually are though, but not so much as to be a bad thing for a case like this. The buttons are covered but still have a good tactile feel and they are very responsive. The one thing I don't like with the case is that mine fits a little loose on the sides. Not so much so that it will slip off easily but still looser than I would like. I have a Cruzerlite Bugdroid that I bought initially when I ordered my phone. It's clear too but has a frosted back. The buttons are exposed on the Cruzerlite but it fits much tighter and is quite a lot thinner than the Spigen. Comparing the two cases, I like the looks of the Spigen but prefer the fit of the Cruzerlite.

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just got mine and there's a gap on the top of the case and at the bottom. I'm very disappointed at this case....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87