Cases, cases and more cases!!

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I have bought the Unicorn Beetle Pro for my last three devices.

• It's bulky to me but I'm only 5'3" & 107lbs. I'd love a slimmer case, but as I mentioned earlier in this thread, my parrot tosses my phone to the ground any opportunity she gets. Also, I really rely on it's protection when I camp & hike.

• It's a bit of work to get the cover off & on. Part of the protection I assume. I only remove it maybe twice a year to clean the phone.

• Wireless charging works fine on my Samsung wireless charging pad.

The UBPro has been a very protective case & I'm sure it has saved my devices from several damaging incendents. I appreciate that & that's why I continue to buy it. But the bulk is tiring. Getting that brick into & out of my yoga pants pocket is a chore. I have a true love/hate relationship with it. Hopefully, you like the red. I bought it & thought it looked cheap. I got rid of it & bought the black.... again.
😀
awe I came here to see if anyone posted about this case. i have that one for my 23 Ultra as well. I love it. the kickstand, the looks, and the clip on holster. and i have it in green and it's pretty. one of my favorite all time phone cases.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I know I previously posted about how I preferred the Ringke Fusion Magnetic to the Spigen Ultra Hybrid OneTapRing, but I decided to give it another try after my UAG Plyo Pro's top and bottom edges developed a really odd warp, completely making it seem NOT rectangular. It's funny how you learn to appreciate things when the trade-off gets on your nerves even more.

That said, the Spigen feels good in the hand and has very little flexing on the bezel. It's biggest upshot over the UAG Plyo Pro as well as the Ringke Fusion Magnetic, is the strength of the magnetic ring's attraction. With the UAG I always felt a little nervous when using a less powerful mount, but the Spigen adheres with authority to the same mount, and with more powerful mounts, the Spigen requires some technique to "break free" from the magnetic pull.

Overall, I'm quite liking the Spigen. I'm not suffering the same anxiety with the ring being on the outside of the case, as I did the first time around. I also got a matching color Spigen U101 kick stand and, for the first time, picked up a Whitestone Dome Tempered Glass screen protector which fit perfectly inside the Spigen case's front edges.

View attachment 358676
Well, Spigen's case and stand both didn't last very long, not even 6 months. However, they replaced both for free.

4cdbe02aaeea421e49f5c80434c98c02.jpg
5b253ced169064c3c2491c44f111408b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter