despite downfalls - best phone ever

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I started as an iPhone guy and wanted to try android again. I traded my iPhone 5s for a note 3 and couldn't handle how big the phone was (or touch wiz) - I then traded the note for a m8 Google play edition. I loved it but it was missing something. I gave the m8 to my step dad and took his upgrade for a galaxy s5. I had it for two days and couldn't take it. The screen and the camera were gorgeous but the touch wiz lag was still there. A phone that powerful should not experience any lag. It obviously felt cheap as well. So I took the s5 back yesterday and got the m8 again - this time with sense.

I think that's what was missing. I actually like sense 6. Its so minimalistic but still has just enough features so its not boring like vanilla android or ios. There are definitely things that could be improved but overall I truly believe this is the best phone on the market right now. I can actually see myself keeping this device for the life of the contract!!

Ddust14

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely agree. You had your GS5 a day longer than me lol. I couldn't take it anymore. I prob won't get another Samsung until they overhaul TW. My M8 is my daily driver but I got my 5S as a backup.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I think I'll probably pick up the next iPhone just to have it. It would be an easy swap because its the same sim but if they make a bigger iPhone without another overhaul to iOS it may be a little too cumbersome for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty