Motion gestures n home button stops working

IamSavic

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys ever since I upgraded to lollipop iv had alot of problems my motion gestures stop working n my home button will stop working n I have to do a reboot of the phone this never used to happen I have to do it quite a bit anyone else havn these problems

Posted from the almighty htc m8

sheahan

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
It's more than just the home button for me. After some time of usage the entire phone basically becomes unusable. Home button stops working. When I open the app drawer it is completely blank. when I open the recent apps all the tiles are blank. When I open a what's app conversation the messages are missing. I then have to restart the phone in order to regain the phones normal functionality.

zouzou29

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
i'm having the same problem ! i did reboot, wipe out cache or whatever u want but home button is still not working ! this is so annoying, hope that there will be an update soon !!!

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Just thought that I would mention that I have had some of the problems mentioned here myself.

Yesterday, even, my phone refused to connect to cellular data, and was telling me that I was still connected to my home WiFi, even though I was about 10 miles away from home.

Luckily for me, with all of the problems, usually a reboot fixes it.

I agree, however, that it is really frustrating.

Like all of you, I hope that an update comes soon to eliminate the problems

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer