Fix cracked screen?

foolishfocus

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So apparently things got a little too crazy the night of my wedding and when I woke up the next day my screen was cracked in the bottom right corner. I'm pretty disappointed because I've had the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S since launch and have never had even a mark on the screen. Is this something that can be fixed without having to replace the entire phone? Even with insurance from AT&T it's 200 bucks to replace. I'm planning on getting a case and screen shield either way. Thanks in advance!

live4nyy

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
So apparently things got a little too crazy the night of my wedding and when I woke up the next day my screen was cracked in the bottom right corner. I'm pretty disappointed because I've had the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S since launch and have never had even a mark on the screen. Is this something that can be fixed without having to replace the entire phone? Even with insurance from AT&T it's 200 bucks to replace. I'm planning on getting a case and screen shield either way. Thanks in advance!

They sell the screens by themselves for around $45 but it's going to take a steady hand and some patience.

HTC One X teardown reveals an internal design that isn’t DIY repair friendly | TechRepublic

Original Touch Screen Digitizer Glass repair For HTC One X S720e at&t logo | eBay

Last edited:

live4nyy

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site