UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)

Did this help you succeed? Just so I can understand you guys :)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

When trying to load any of the XDA links for roms it says they are going through migration, same as if i want to grab the S-OFF tools. :((

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

When trying to load any of the XDA links for roms it says they are going through migration, same as if i want to grab the S-OFF tools. :((

I got you bro. Gave you some links.

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Thanks man, excellent to see developers that care haha, also the setup that you have going on this is sweet. Nice GUI

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Thanks man, excellent to see developers that care haha, also the setup that you have going on this is sweet. Nice GUI

No problem! And yeah thanks, I tried to make it look not cheap or rushed lol

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Attention everybody! I'm currently working on my own rom! We'll see how long that takes and how it will turn out! I was planning to use the Android 4.3 code but it seems the code for Android 4.4 just came out so we'll see :p Thanks for the support!

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

So trying to run S-OFF tools i get this C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Wizzrah's Evita Toolkit v2.1\Wizzrah's Evita Toolkit v2.
1>fastboot flash zip PJ8312000-OneX.zip
< waiting for device >
sending 'zip' (36064 KB)...
OKAY [ 2.575s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) adopting the signature contained in this image...
(bootloader) zip header checking...
(bootloader) zip info parsing...
FAILED (remote: 99 unknown fail)
finished. total time: 2.826s

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

So trying to run S-OFF tools i get this C:\Users\Zero\Downloads\Wizzrah's Evita Toolkit v2.1\Wizzrah's Evita Toolkit v2.
1>fastboot flash zip PJ8312000-OneX.zip
< waiting for device >
sending 'zip' (36064 KB)...
OKAY [ 2.575s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) adopting the signature contained in this image...
(bootloader) zip header checking...
(bootloader) zip info parsing...
FAILED (remote: 99 unknown fail)
finished. total time: 2.826s

OK first, put it on your desktop and not in your downloads folder. Second, I can help you via teamviewer if you have it. Let me know if you want to do that or if you don't.

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

We can roll with team viewer i don't mind, anything to get this little guy running.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

We can roll with team viewer i don't mind, anything to get this little guy running.

Alright, I only have so much time left so lets get going. PM me the info.

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

i see, no idea how to pm through this man. so Meeting ID is M39-683-096

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

i see, no idea how to pm through this man. so Meeting ID is M39-683-096

Please dont put any info here. Click on my name and then select forum profile. Then it should take you to my profile. On the left side should be an option that says send private message.

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site

Attention everybody! I'm currently working on my own rom! We'll see how long that takes and how it will turn out! I was planning to use the Android 4.3 code but it seems the code for Android 4.4 just came out so we'll see :p Thanks for the support!

This will be great I'm sure. Keep up the awesome work

Sent from my HTC One XL using AC Forums mobile app

Brian West1

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site

Hello Im having the same trouble with obtaining S-Off. After your Team-Viewer session can you share a fix or info on how to get it off?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Hello Im having the same trouble with obtaining S-Off. After your Team-Viewer session can you share a fix or info on how to get it off?

It's not something you can fix so easily. People have done many things to get s off but it's not exactly clear what worked. There are various methods you can try. I'll explain those later as they take time.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site

It's not something you can fix so easily. People have done many things to get s off but it's not exactly clear what worked. There are various methods you can try. I'll explain those later as they take time.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

This is true.
My experience was not like everyone else's. I took a fifty fifty gamble of bricking my phone in the process. What I can say is that I had to reinstall drivers on my pc for the phone a couple times and I was using a usb port on the back of my computer.
The toolkit does the work for you now.
Just keep trying. It is possible. If you have to end up doing it manually make sure the cmd prompts are exactly how they should be.

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT&T One X Root, Boot unlock, S-off on the Jellybean 3.18 OTA Update

For reference only check out post #504. I gave a quick rundown of what I did. BUT your situation may be different. I had already flashed a Rom before obtaining s off which I think was making it so hard for me. Only solid piece of advice I can give is keep trying.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

For reference only check out post #504. I gave a quick rundown of what I did. BUT your situation may be different. I had already flashed a Rom before obtaining s off which I think was making it so hard for me. Only solid piece of advice I can give is keep trying.

It's funny because when I do it, I never run into any problems. I don't get it >____<

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site

It's funny because when I do it, I never run into any problems. I don't get it >____<

Lol
I flashed the pj8312000.zip twice
First it showed error 99 unknown
Then right after that flashed again and it worked.
Like I said before maybe human error is the cause.
But it worked so yeah...

Jahe En

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

i can not open the kit... plz help me.. Launch error pops up, i tried your suggestion, that does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.