UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)

Did this help you succeed? Just so I can understand you guys :)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

ok well going through the command prompt i only went to where it displayed the ID and copied from there, when i continued the prompt it states (status read failed (Too many links))

Ok before clicking enter, do ctrl+alt+delete and then click task manager. Go to processes and then kill adb.exe and then try again. It should get rid of that.

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Using a different browser gave me the email that i was looking for, now it's up to HTC to send out the file so i can unlock.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Using a different browser gave me the email that i was looking for, now it's up to HTC to send out the file so i can unlock.

Also, it works better if you use a gmail.

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Although i still get the failed status after i press enter after getting the token ID. Does it really matter at this point for it to complete or is it vital that it completes? also where does the key go, just in the phone files themselves or in a specific location?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Although i still get the failed status after i press enter after getting the token ID. Does it really matter at this point for it to complete or is it vital that it completes? also where does the key go, just in the phone files themselves or in a specific location?

Are you still submitting the token id or are you on the last step when you are trying to flash the unlock token?

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Last step to flash the token ID, I've got the unlock ID now but not a clue as to where to save the file on the phone.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Last step to flash the token ID, I've got the unlock ID now but not a clue as to where to save the file on the phone.

You don't. Just put the unlock token in the toolkit folder on your pc. Then do step 5

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

ok so now running the loader for TWRP finishing with command prompt and it comes to the same ending as before as it failing after i press enter due to too many links.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

ok so now running the loader for TWRP finishing with command prompt and it comes to the same ending as before as it failing after i press enter due to too many links.

Did you kill adb.exe like I told you before?

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Ok so when it gets to where it is going through fastboot oem boot when running TWRP recovery and when it ends it states the failed status too many links.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Ok so when it gets to where it is going through fastboot oem boot when running TWRP recovery and when it ends it states the failed status too many links.

Oh so the recovery flashed but it fails when it gets to "fastboot oem boot"? no biggie then, if the recovery flashed successfully you can just reboot and then you should recovery either way.

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

When i read into it recovery has been flashed but just asks to basically reboot the phone.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

When i read into it recovery has been flashed but just asks to basically reboot the phone.

Yup, fastboot oem boot is only to reboot the phone. If the recovery flashed successfully, you are good to go.

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

This is so much harder to unlock than the Kindle Fire V1.

Zroknwn

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Haha, I never had any problems with the kindle fire unlock. Ok so now when i goto XDA all the sites are down and not able to grab the roms that you posted. al thought i would like to know, do i have to turn S-OFF or can i flash viperXL 4.2.0 without turning it off?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Haha, I never had any problems with the kindle fire unlock. Ok so now when i goto XDA all the sites are down and not able to grab the roms that you posted. al thought i would like to know, do i have to turn S-OFF or can i flash viperXL 4.2.0 without turning it off?

You have to flash the boot image of the rom with s-on. Plus the risk of getting bootloops is much higher. I highly recommend doing s-off before flashing any roms. What do you mean the xda site is down?

Edit: NVM I see what you mean. I will give you the files then. One sec.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Here is soffbin3.zip

Here is the OneX.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JT1981