UXToolkit HTC One XL (AT&T)

Did this help you succeed? Just so I can understand you guys :)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: EZToolkit: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OFF]

You work to hard for us wizzrah. Everything you do is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your holidays. And thanks for everything. You are starting to inspire me to build my own rom and contribute to this community. Just need some learning lol

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: EZToolkit: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OFF]

You work to hard for us wizzrah. Everything you do is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your holidays. And thanks for everything. You are starting to inspire me to build my own rom and contribute to this community. Just need some learning lol

It's never to late to try. I can help you if you want.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site

I just need to merge from user to developer lol I have no idea where to start. Would like to make a crazy aosp ROM... Ablot of ideas here

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

I just need to merge from user to developer lol I have no idea where to start. Would like to make a crazy aosp ROM... Ablot of ideas here

Start off by reading cyanogenmod's guide on how to make a Rom based on their source. You'll learn a lot of stuff from them.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

One thing you should know is that you'll need a lot of resources like a linux computer, the source code, and a little bit of programming experience. There are some guides on Xda but while I appreciate their effort to teach others on how to make roms, I've learned differently. It depends on your style of learning. Also if you want to make a toolkit :) you know who to talk to...me of course!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Added a FAQ and a Step by Step guide on my site. Links are up now. Worked a good 2 hours on them.

tharusha karu

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Ah thank GOD.i tried to root from all sorts of softwares.i didnt know that i had to unlock boot loader to rooot my htc one x at&t.i just downloaded and ran a file on my galaxy note to root it.but this is hard.i even gave this to a software solution shop to root it they couldnt do it also.i hope this method works.my phone is on 4.1.1 build number 3.18.they said the server did not respond when they were asking for some kind of ID to unlock bootloader.i am a newbie to android so i hope you guys here will help me.

tharusha karu

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site

hi i have a htc one x at&t i had done nothing to it but i updated it to 4.1.1 and build number 3.18 will you help me i have trouble rooting it?? i have to admit im the most amature guy on android.plz help me

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: **now with pics/proof** root,bootloader unlock,s-off at&t htc one x on 3.18 update!

Ah thank GOD.i tried to root from all sorts of softwares.i didnt know that i had to unlock boot loader to rooot my htc one x at&t.i just downloaded and ran a file on my galaxy note to root it.but this is hard.i even gave this to a software solution shop to root it they couldnt do it also.i hope this method works.my phone is on 4.1.1 build number 3.18.they said the server did not respond when they were asking for some kind of ID to unlock bootloader.i am a newbie to android so i hope you guys here will help me.

I made a step by step guide on how to use it. Read it. And yes, this will work on the 3.18 update. Those guys at that shop are noobs :p This toolkit is very easy to use. Don't worry.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

hi i have a htc one x at&t i had done nothing to it but i updated it to 4.1.1 and build number 3.18 will you help me i have trouble rooting it?? i have to admit im the most amature guy on android.plz help me

It will work on the 3.18 update. I will help you if needed. Read the faq and the step by step guide first.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Good thing I switched to a better service provider. I just looked at the server logs and the same guys that shut down my last website tried to shut down the new website again. It's really getting old, but hey at least the website is still up! :p

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi guys, I'm working on an emergency update for EZToolkit. It has a new learning approach to toolkits which is nothing like anything XDA or AndroidCentral has seen before :). It is super amateur friendly. We'll see how this new design goes... Coming soon.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Sneak peak of next toolkit update: EZToolkit Advanced
2013-12-24_120748.png

arze176

May 2, 2012
Visit site

Let me know when you upload it

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Let me know when you upload it

Sure! This is the advanced version. (Remember how I was saying I would split it between an easy version and an advanced version to attract people of all skill levels?) They both will be coming out soon. The easy version will have a design approach much different than most toolkits. You'll see what I mean. Should be out soon. Just fixing some stuff and ironing out things.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

The site will be down for editing and maintenance 12/25/13. New design, more features, etc. 12/25/13

Merry Christmas

-Wizzrah

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

I have now finished implementing all the features in the new toolkit. I am now testing it to ensure it works. I want to make sure everything is ok properly before I release it to the masses. The release is imminent...

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Tomorrow should be the day I finish and post the next update. The links will be back up etc. etc. It's going to be sweet :)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: EZToolkit Adv: International, AT&T, Rogers One XL [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, S-OF

Finally! The new version of EZToolkit is here! v1.5

It brings a new look and new features! (Read the post for more info)

It has:
-1058 lines of code
-27 pages
-90 buttons
-19 scripts/batch files
-A lot of PNG image files

I had:
-A lot of orange juice and water
-2 bags of goldfish crackers
-A lot of spare time
-A 4 mile run (1st mile took about 5 minutes 40 seconds and the last 3 took about 6 minutes and 50 seconds)
-3 cookies but one disappeared and I can't find it :(

Happy New Years guys! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackMarkers