What case is everyone using?

angieberry10

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
pretty white and pink Inicpio... using my BB Z10 now tho, thinking of trading the HTC for a S4 for my youngest (she thinks she wants the S4 I wish she'd just use the ONE)

Kdroid

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
As others have said. Do yourself a favor and go with a UAG. I've had several cases with many phones and so far the favorite is UAG.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

monkmullen

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I actually like the HTC double dip case. Might pick that one up pretty soon.

Right now I'm just using a clear plastic one I picked up from Amazon.

Posted via Android Central App

knightblaze

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Using a Seidio Surface with kickstand, as much as I love it, I ordered a cruzerlite xda developers tpu case for a non holster and slimmer experience

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

MJThib

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I have both a Seidio Surface with holster and an Incipio DualPro Carbon Fiber. Using the Incipio more often then the Seidio at the moment. Really hate cases, but trying to be better about protecting my device.

Pavr27

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I actually like the HTC double dip case. Might pick that one up pretty soon.

Right now I'm just using a clear plastic one I picked up from Amazon.

The double dip case is ok, not great. It's strong, and looks OK, but it scratches the back of the phone when you slide it on/off and it's a bit creaky. Also if you scratch the top red bit of the case the red 'paint' chips off.
But it'll do for now.

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I use an Extreme Guard shield on the back (no case), or a incipio feather when traveling. This phone is just too thin and nice to cover up.

phatdonkey

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Just got my otterbox commuter. Black on black. Love otterboxes but the phono jack cover is a smidge loose.

Belfastflyer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
OP, here's the case you want. I SWEAR by them. Cheap, rubbery/grippy feeling (TPU ftw), lightweight, thin, and best of all, you still get to admire the great looks of this beast. Picked it up on Amazon for less than $6 total including shipping. If it starts to get yellowish after a few months, just get another one, or better yet, order a couple. I did and haven't looked back. Here's a link to the one I got, but you can get them from numerous sellers and locations. Here's a link to the one below.

View attachment 90010

View attachment 90007

View attachment 90008

View attachment 90009

Beautiful case, really wish I could find it in the uk

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

rayndog3

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Got my Lloyd case in yesterday. Fits great, makes the phone feel thin like it should (otterbox makes it huge). a tad slippery, its TPU material, doesn't have as rubbery feel. I Love the see through green color I got. for $12 shipped from shop android I would recommend though.

SouthTex

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I was using this case Amazon.com: Cimo Hybrid Hard Back Cover Bumper Case for HTC One (M7) - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories but it was too thin with very little protection to it. So i searched ebay an heres the one im using now HTC One M7 Protective Hybrid Impact Case Cover w Screen Protector Black Black | eBay an love it. It bearly adds any bulk to the phone an has a good lay on the table protection an protection from cracking the screen if it falls. Its a 3 piece assembly, protective rubber your phone sits in an then 2 piece plastic snapping front an back together. Ive had it a week already an havent had any issues with it. The power button is a little hard to get to because the thickness of the rubber side of the case but not in any way an annoyance once you get use to it since the rubber pushes down with your finger when pressing the button. The power cable port is the same as the power button but no issues at all since it still plugs in an charges,the rubber just pushes down as well. The case itself is soft/hard material so it leaves smudges if your hands are dirty or greasy but wipes off on the black version,i believe theres a few more color options. Hope this helps some who are looking for a decent protective case that is still slim...:cool: Heres pics i uploaded of my One in the case.

IMG_0145.jpgIMG_8063.jpgIMG_1469.jpgIMG_4275.jpg

Pavr27

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Incipio dual pro shine

Nice looking case. Fits well. Comprises a rubber 'jacket' with a hard shell that snaps over the rubber.

Bulky though. If you look at the pic that shows the camera, you get an idea of the thickness of the rubber (must be about 2mm thick I'd estimate). Due to this thickness, the power button is a bit buried.

Volume buttons are very responsive and tactile through the rubber.

As the hard shell does not cover the sides at the bottom and top of the phone, the rubber is a bit flimsy. But as it's thick, it's not going to snap or anything. It just. Isn't supported as the sides are.
yny7esyg.jpg
vu5ejugu.jpg
eta2usy9.jpg
yna3uta2.jpg
e8u7yhet.jpg

Last edited: