What case is everyone using?

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
OP, here's the case you want. I SWEAR by them. Cheap, rubbery/grippy feeling (TPU ftw), lightweight, thin, and best of all, you still get to admire the great looks of this beast. Picked it up on Amazon for less than $6 total including shipping. If it starts to get yellowish after a few months, just get another one, or better yet, order a couple. I did and haven't looked back. Here's a link to the one I got, but you can get them from numerous sellers and locations. Here's a link to the one below.

HTCOneclearTPUcase_zps35b668b7.jpg

HTCOneClear4_zps7138d70d.jpg

HTCOneClear2_zps41f4d2fb.jpg

HTCOneClear1_zpsdfaffa40.jpg

Sir1

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I am going with the Seidio Surface.
Feels a bit like my old Desire to touch.
But I take it off at home...

Posted via Android Central App

SouthTex

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the platinum kickstand one and when I took it off the white band was all dirty and there was a lot of dust in it. When you take off the uag case, do you ever have any dust or other gunk in your case? Also does the uag stick to your jeans when you pull it out?

RebeccaCool

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I have the platinum kickstand one and when I took it off the white band was all dirty and there was a lot of dust in it. When you take off the uag case, do you ever have any dust or other gunk in your case? Also does the uag stick to your jeans when you pull it out?

No, I haven't had any dirt or dust on my One and it's easy enough to get in and out of pockets. Only downfall is no kick stand. I have a black one and a white one. Also the white one stays looking white doesn't seem to be a magnet for grime.

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

Is the kickstand spring-loaded or magnetic on yours? I'm looking for a kickstand case but have heard the ones that stay closed by magnet can interfere with the ONE's antennas.

cadzilla74

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using the Platinum purple case with holster I picked up at Best Buy when I got my ONE. I got the phone about a week before I was going to be traveling and had to have something/anything to protect it. AT&T Store had almost nothing for the ONE (a ton of stuff for the S4) except the Otterbox Commuter and was over-priced.

I've been pretty happy with the PT so far. It is basically hard plastic so I doubt it will offer much protection in a bad fall but it does offer good scratch protection. The holster has turned out to be surprisingly useful and comfortable. Easy release with one hand yet the phone is held quite securely in the holder. The soft plush interior of the holster protects the screen from scratches nicely.

It's a bit pricey as well at about $35.

stepaul8

May 12, 2013
Visit site
The only problem I have with the case is that the white band has like brownish marks on it. I tried using mr cleans magic eraser and it didn't work. Any suggestions?

anon(8215685)

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the OtterBox Defender series. There are two things I don't like about it: First, the little dust cover/flap thing that protects the headset jack and (micro) USB connector are a bit stiff in my opinion. I haven't used the headset jack, but when using the USB cable/power adapter to charge the phone, the little dust cover/flap thing seems to put a slight bit of pressure on the (micro) USB connecter on the cable. The pressure could be (probably is) my imagination, but if it's not it could cause issues with the connecter on the phone and/or the connecter on the USB cable over time. I just pull the end of the silicone slipcover nearest the USB connector off while charging. Second, dirt/dust does get under the screen protector (no big deal for me).

Jimmy Walker

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I would try the iblason, or mybat case from Amazon their both about $10.00 and offer great protection. I honestly think it's just as good as an Otterbox.

riche-rich

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Using goospery by mercury black tpu, it has a glitter to it when caught in the light ,awesome n reasonable price off amazon.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe