Is this normal?
I unplugged my phone from charging when it got to 100%....went away for 10 mins, sent 2 text messages, received a 2 minute phone call, answered a quick message on fb and came on here to write this....my battery level is 81%......is this normal or is something a bit wrong? Only had this phone a week so I'm still getting used to certain things
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-29-2014, 05:17 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- 04-29-2014, 05:30 PM #3
Re: Is this normal?
Location reporting might be set to high accuracy.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By dman76 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2014, 09:30 AM
- By ShipWreck in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 20Last Post: 04-30-2014, 04:39 PM
- By blackdogAC in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:48 AM
- By copperfox70 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:13 AM