MIUI Rom for HTC Incredible

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
This is a bit old (been around for a little while).

You'll find that it isn't near completion yet. Although there have been some, frankly, amazing improvements made since it was first shown off and ported.

abs1014

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
well it was new for me! lol

anyways i loaded it up and it seems to be pretty good. i havnt noticed too many bugs and i wouldnt have known it wasnt near completion unless you told me...

i say if your lookin for something new, give it a try

abs1014

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
ya ive had it running for a few days now. despite it being a battery hog, i love the rom. though i flashed a kernal and it seems to help with the battery.

S.SubZero#AC

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm not keen on fooling with custom ROMs yet on my Inc, but I'm going to keep an eye on this. I like how they blatantly copy iPhone stuff like the folders.

blakeyece

May 29, 2010
Visit site
google still doesnt work with this rom...

i downloaded and flashed the rom again, but this time i wiped data and cache. it worked flawlessly. the only thing i didnt like was i lost all my apps and everything...due to the wipe

Last edited:

CarbonRink

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I played with this rom for a bit and i wasn't overly excited with it. I have used both Cyanogenmod and Skyraider, and this one was just not that good. Back to Cyanogenmod for me.

Kratzer

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I've had it for 48 hours now. I love it. I have gone completely widget free...it's the good of iOS with android freedom really. Very stable too.

mr.s4ndm4n

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I too, just discovered this ROM last night after i decided i was bored with SkyRaider (although still a great ROM), and was poking around the ROM manager. I'm still trying to set things up how i want them, but i'm thinking that its going to be my new ROM for a while.

Whats the best kernel to run with this rom?

I was wondering this too?

abs1014

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
i hope you guys aren't using the link i posted at first, there has been quite a few updates since then. (flash in the camera works fine for me btw)

[ROM] MIUI 0.12.3.0 | English + Chinese | Stock | Deodexed | UPDATED 12/5/2010

as far as i can tell, this is the most updated rom out there. updates come out every friday, then they get ported to the INC by Sunday.

two of my fav's about this rom are the built in backup app and built in theme manager.

Bushido Brown

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Both camera flash and Flash, as in multimedia web content work fine for me. Maybe in older versions it was broken? who knows, but anyway

MIUI is closer to an actual OS update than it is a ROM, IMO. Besides the dramatic framework overhaul to the dialer, contact list, settings, android virtual KB, and music player, you can do things like apply themes directly from your settings without rebooting, theme your SMS app on the fly, launch your music player on your lock screen by tapping the lock button, preview SMS or missed calls from the lockscreen, built in screenshot function so no need for drocap or shootme, flip the phone to silence ringer, etc etc

This ROM is basically a combination of many great ideas, obviously inspired the iPhone's UI structure. If I had to come up with something negative to say about it, I would bring up the fact that shortcuts don't work wiyh the default launcher, only widgets. but as with any other ROM whether cooked or factory installed, you can always just go the Launcherpro route.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89