Clear Screen Protector

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
I use Realook...buy them on Amazon. 2 for $10...absolutely clear!

Can't tell it is on. My 2 cents

I received my Realook screen protectors in the mail today. Just installed moments ago. OMG! This is by far the best looking protector I've ever used and believe me I've tried them all over the years. I can't even tell the thing is on my screen. The clarity is brilliant. I highly recommend the Realook protectors. Perfect fit and practically invisible. Thanks for the recommendation!

awesome! thanks so much, i just ordered them off amazon.:)

Thanks guys

I ordered mine just a couple days ago and got it today.
It's a good thing they come two to a pack, I messed up my first one.
Nothing against the product, I always have trouble putting screen protectors on.
I got the second one on perfect.

It is so perfectly clear, and fits so perfect, a couple hours later I forgot I even put it on.
It even feels glassy smooth like it's not even there.
I'm very happy; giving a sigh of relief knowing now my screen is protected. :thumbsup:

TheCrazy88

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
For those of you who like the zagg screen protectors but hate the orange peel affect check out Skinomi screen protectors. No orange peel affect and crystal-clear. Life time replacements as tuff as the zagg shields. Same installation process.

gregski

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
For those of you who like the zagg screen protectors but hate the orange peel affect check out Skinomi screen protectors. No orange peel affect and crystal-clear. Life time replacements as tuff as the zagg shields. Same installation process.

+1 on the Skinomi. Used to use Zagg but switched to the Skinomi about a year ago when I had a Blackberry. Did not hesitate to put one on my Inspire. The thing that sold me, besides the "no orange peel", was the self healing of the thing. I had dropped my Blackberry in the driveway and put a couple of significant gouges in the screen. By the next day you could not even tell it happened.

DJive

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Update. I ordered and have been using
Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for HTC Inspire 4G: Cell Phones & Accessories
For a little over a month and love it. I was worried at first because like it is said for the first 72.. it really does look terrible like you messed it up however after that and forward it keeps looking better.

I love the way it feels compared to a harder plastic skin and there is very little / the same reflection to the regular skin. I would suggest this skin to anyone.

TheCrazy88

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I had the realook protectors and they do look great but after a wile I started to notice small scratches popping up as I had to clean the screen everyday because inspite of what the package says about them being fingerprint resistant they are fingerprint magnets. Now don't get me wrong its a great screen protector but I went through both of them and decided to get a different brand and went with the Skinomi and I must say its the best screen protector I have ever used. It's like the invisashield but no orange peel, its crystal clear, self healing and smooth to the touch. Your fingers slide across the screen with little to no resistance. I definitely recommend this screen protector. You can get on amazon for $5 or $6.

Qun Mang

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
My biggest problem with the screen is how easily it collects smudges. I am constantly wiping it clean, which doesn't work well without a microfiber cloth. Which of these protectors is really good at not collecting fingerprints? It already sounds like realook is out from post #27 above. Glare is also an issue as I am often using the phone outside, but it's not quite as important to me as the smudging issue.

blessedswine

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Trying to find a scratch resistant screen protector for the Inspire that doesn't compromise clarity. I have a Zagg InvisibleShield, but it "clouds" the screen. :-\
i swear by the zagg invisible shields, i have had them on my N1, my HD2, my Iphone 3g and iphone 4, and now on my Inspire, they are great and easy to get on without any bubbles which is a pet peave of mine. Mine doesnt cloud the screen did you use the solution to apply it? i know if you dont it can look cloudy, or if you do and dont "squegee" it all the way it gets cloudy.

riseinside

Sep 14, 2011
outfieldgrass.com
I just installed the Zagg InvisibleShield protector on my phone. The first couple days I noticed a few impurities but they cleared up over time. I put it on crooked but it still covers the screen. Trying to force myself to not be bothered by that but its tough. So far I love it. Feels great. Doesn't look as clear as I would like with the screen off and looking at an angle....but when the screen turns on its very clear.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87