Hi, I'm new to the Forums.

knotrkr

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
My name is Patrick, or Knot is fine. Although I had android since the day the G1 came out and I've read this site a ton of times I just decided to sign up on it today. Mostly for my Tapatalk I suppose. Right now I have a Samsung Galaxy S 2 running the latest DarkSide Rom. I have an HTC Mytouch 4G for backup or emergencies. I also have a Samsung galaxy tablet.The 7 inch one, lord I wish I had the 10.1 incher. But buggers can't be choosers, they were having customer appreciation one day when I went in to pay my bill and the manger notices that I bought like 8 android devices in a 2 year span, lol so he GAVE me a free tablet. At the time all they had was the Dell Streak and the Galaxy tab. I took the Galaxy because the streak wasn't much bigger than a phone and I didn't like the way it looked. Anyhow I'm glad to be here and I hope to bump in to some of you and talk some Android. It's my favorite subject, lol.
Thanks for reading this,
Patrick/Knot :cool:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
My name is Patrick, or Knot is fine. Although I had android since the day the G1 came out and I've read this site a ton of times I just decided to sign up on it today. Mostly for my Tapatalk I suppose. Right now I have a Samsung Galaxy S 2 running the latest DarkSide Rom. I have an HTC Mytouch 4G for backup or emergencies. I also have a Samsung galaxy tablet.The 7 inch one, lord I wish I had the 10.1 incher. But buggers can't be choosers, they were having customer appreciation one day when I went in to pay my bill and the manger notices that I bought like 8 android devices in a 2 year span, lol so he GAVE me a free tablet. At the time all they had was the Dell Streak and the Galaxy tab. I took the Galaxy because the streak wasn't much bigger than a phone and I didn't like the way it looked. Anyhow I'm glad to be here and I hope to bump in to some of you and talk some Android. It's my favorite subject, lol.
Thanks for reading this,
Patrick/Knot :cool:

Patrick:

Welcome to the forums. Talking Android is my favorite past time as well :).

- Dylan

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer