Anyone know when it might be in stores?

PaulG1488

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
It's in at&t already. I heard best buy will get the g watch in stores tomorrow not confirmed though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Got mine at Best Buy today. Bought it at the Best Buy Mobile store they price matched the AT&T offer for 50% off since I bought a G3 last week. I had to pick it up at the regular Best Buy store though. Funny thing is the Best Buy Website doesn't list them as in stock yet but the sales rep at best buy mobile knew that had them in. I didn't ask about the white though.

ajbrad71

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Got mine at Best Buy today. Bought it at the Best Buy Mobile store they price matched the AT&T offer for 50% off since I bought a G3 last week. I had to pick it up at the regular Best Buy store though. Funny thing is the Best Buy Website doesn't list them as in stock yet but the sales rep at best buy mobile knew that had them in. I didn't ask about the white though.

What did you show them to get the price match

Posted via Android Central App

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
What did you show them to get the price match

Posted via Android Central App
They pulled the 50% off offer from the AT&T Website. The catch is to get that price you have to buy an AT&T LG G3 with a new activation / plan. (I should mention I bought my phone and plan at Best Buy as well)
Looking at the best buy price matching Terms and Conditions theres about a million reasons they shouldn't have done it but the folks at my local Best Buy Mobile store have always gotten me the best. Plus if I really wanted to be a jerk I could have returned my Best Buy Purchased LG G3 and gone to the AT&T store to get the offer by buying from them, but they offered to price match without a hitch.

AT&T screenshot.png

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95