How to get replacement from Verizon

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I do not need one, but would like to know how to do it just in case. Can I do it over the internet or do I have to go in to the store? And by replacement I'm talking about a defect with the phone not an insurance replacement from user damage. I know some people here have done it so i would like to know how. Thanks!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

rackumrack

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I do not need one, but would like to know how to do it just in case. Can I do it over the internet or do I have to go in to the store? And by replacement I'm talking about a defect with the phone not an insurance replacement from user damage. I know some people here have done it so i would like to know how. Thanks!

You call customer service and they walk you through every possible scenario in an attempt to alleviate the issue. If nothing works they send you a "like new replacement" and give you a period of days to send your old one back before they charge you full retail. If you go in a store they just call a csr to go through the same things you could do with a csr.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I have had good luck calling Customer Service. I usually try to avoid the clowns at the stores.

Exactly. Just call customer service, or even do an online chat. A lot of times they will overnight the phone. If not, then it's two day shipping.

You'll receive a brand new unit if within your 14 days, otherwise you get a Certified Like New.

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Exactly. Just call customer service, or even do an online chat. A lot of times they will overnight the phone. If not, then it's two day shipping.

You'll receive a brand new unit if within your 14 days, otherwise you get a Certified Like New.

Cool, thank you! Do you have any link to the info about the 14 day thing? Is that really true?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty