AT&T Lollipop for LG G2 lost quick settings

Jenny Hanlon

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I can pull down notifications, but can't pull down the quick settings. Everything I've read says when you access notifications to use 1 finger again to pull down quick settings or from any screen use the two-finger pulldown. Nothing works. Any suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App

onnad

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Go to edit when you have pulled down the notifications. It's on the right when swiped towards the left. Then under the quick settings check what you want to show up. You can also arrange it to see them first. Say you want sound, airplane, and location to be seen first. Hold and move them to the order you wish to see them.

Jenny Hanlon

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
App notifications show up but when I pull them down, I don't have the edit or the other buttons. I just took a screenshot - 50152.jpg

Posted via the Android Central App

Phrankeeh

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Had the same problem when I replaced the screen on the phone.

Go to your settings > Sound & notification > (under the ADVANCED SETTINGS tab) check or uncheck Vibrate on tap.

It fixed it for me.

Good luck!

Update: turns out I had no lock screen enabled and enabling swipe brought it back not the Vibrate on tap.

Last edited:

JJOHNSO

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I tried changing the "Lock Screen Settings" from no-lock to swipe and it did not change anything for me. I have the same problem. When I swipe down, the notifications bar is completely blank so there is no edit button to choose. I was cleaning up some apps off my phone and perhaps deleted or disabled something I shouldn't have. Anyone have any thoughts on what? Or how to get it back?

Spring2784

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Clear the cache then reboot. If that doesn't work then some files must be corrupted as there is no option to disable quick settings. You will have to do a factory reset. Whenever you update your phone you should do a factory reset. BACKUP ALL FILES to your PC before doing a factory reset.

BikerBaker

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Quick settings disappeared from seemingly no cause, about 2 weeks after I switched from no lock screen to swipe. I looked for notification / quick setting options in the system settings menu and it's nowhere to be found. (LG G2 Android 5.0 Update, T-mobile)

As dumb as this is (And I don't understand why it's related), This worked:
"Update: turns out I had no lock screen enabled and enabling swipe brought it back not the Vibrate on tap"

As soon as I did it and it worked, my thought was "that is so dumb...but I'm glad it worked":confused:

pintos egesimba

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Had the same problem when I replaced the screen on the phone.

Go to your settings > Sound & notification > (under the ADVANCED SETTINGS tab) check or uncheck Vibrate on tap.

It fixed it for me.

Good luck!

Update: turns out I had no lock screen enabled and enabling swipe brought it back not the Vibrate on tap.

Yes it worked for me too, brilliant. What i need now is a way to use my mobile hotspot that is locked on verizon on an LG g2 . help Please

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo