The "I don't have any LG G3 issues thread"

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Just finished playing a game for 3hrs straight and its just moderately warm.

Pretty cool eh..

Woohooo I have a fully functional G3 :)

Posted via Android Central App

kingsway8605

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I would recommend the M8 over the G3 unless the removable battery matters to you. Even the screen on the m8 is better thanks to LGs sharpening crap

AstroStrat89

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I know you mean well, but I have to be honest with you here. Just seeing a thread like this existing in the first place along with the above statement would cause me to worry even more as a potential buyer because the first thing I would think is "if all was well this thread wouldn't even be here"

It was a lighthearted thread in the first place, I was working off the principal that a most people are more motivated to complain about something rather then praise something. Most of the time when non-enthusiast are happy with something they go about their lives. They have a problem with something they go right to the internet and start hate-typing. :D

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just seeing a thread like this existing in the first place along with the above statement would cause me to worry even more as a potential buyer

If you went off negative posts, your never going to find a phone... every one has problems posted. Being a new device, you'll get a flood of people with issues first.

Then the 'post your good experience' threads pop. :)

Bobbman

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I would recommend the M8 over the G3 unless the removable battery matters to you. Even the screen on the m8 is better thanks to LGs sharpening crap

Or if you didn't want HTC 's camera crap or huge bezels you could add those reasons also

WordPainter

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I do have an issue with my LG G3. It gets hot very easily. The overheating warning has only appeared twice but it feels too hot almost all the time. I try to watch youtube videos and after two you can feel it getting hot. And I have only played Plants vs Zombies 2 and Monument Valley and it almost burns. It's so annoying, I thought it was normal but then I don't know what to do. I might try to use my warranty if you guys do not experience the same thing.

Tell me again why you chose the "I Don't Have Any LG G3 Issues" thread to complain about an issue you're having? I mean seriously... :-\

Nreeldeep

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The staff at one of stores in Manhattan, nyc is reporting the G3 gets returned or exchanged for another brand of phone three as often as their Samsungs and HTCs. They're becoming reluctant to sell them now, choosing to mention other options to customers because of the many problems people are experiencing with G3.
The rep who carries an activated G3 to show potential customers said he had to exchange 3 times before he found one that worked well enough to show customers and not get embarrassed.

pmcnei11

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
The staff at one of stores in Manhattan, nyc is reporting the G3 gets returned or exchanged for another brand of phone three as often as their Samsungs and HTCs. They're becoming reluctant to sell them now, choosing to mention other options to customers because of the many problems people are experiencing with G3.
The rep who carries an activated G3 to show potential customers said he had to exchange 3 times before he found one that worked well enough to show customers and not get embarrassed.

I read on a thread on XDA the return rate in the UK is 50-60%.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
It's the best phone on the market and is not being return anymore than any other new phone.

WordPainter

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site

Again, what is the motive for coming to a thread for happy G3 owners to bash the phone? I am guessing you just enjoy being a troll, or you are a Samsung or HTC fanboy, or you are being paid to trash certain brands of phones. I don't know why else people would go out of their way to hate on an electronic device.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
50-60% return rate where do you get your stats or information from?

If that were true then it would be reported and pretty quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
textura