Akashymon The Viola Penguin

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
i have tried the LG G3 Cat. 6 and the GS5 LTE-A and i have to say that it does out perform my regular AT&T version of the G3 and S5

does anyone else feel ticked off that the Cat. 6 or the GS5 LTE-A are not available in the US?

LG and samsung could make a lot of money if they sold it here.

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
If it's not here I don't really care.

Btw there is s world outside of the US..

Posted with the speed of my G3

pmcnei11

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
i have tried the LG G3 Cat. 6 and the GS5 LTE-A and i have to say that it does out perform my regular AT&T version of the G3 and S5

does anyone else feel ticked off that the Cat. 6 or the GS5 LTE-A are not available in the US?

LG and samsung could make a lot of money if they sold it here.
The Cat 6 looks like its being launched in Europe next month at the IFA and rumours are saying its launching worldwide also.

http://mobile.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/...tylus-smartphones-pegged-for-ifa-2014-launch/

urrl

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I bought my G3 for the long haul with the thought I would not be playing many graphic intensive games, although it does not do a bad job at it. As far as I'm concerned I'm not looking for the next speed bump for at least 2 years. I'm coming from a Galaxy S3 which started malfunctioning after about 18 months and I consider my choice a good one and I'm sticking to it.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Other than a faster LTE, the only advantage the Cat.6 has is SOC 805 right? So compared to the S5 (which I no longer have), if offers more advantage...

SOC 805, 2K Display, 3GB RAM.

When I heard the news my frist reaction I think was #$%^&! but then I realized the G3 is my 31st upgrade since 2009. Who cares, sell it and upgrade!

pmcnei11

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Other than a faster LTE, the only advantage the Cat.6 has is SOC 805 right? So compared to the S5 (which I no longer have), if offers more advantage...

SOC 805, 2K Display, 3GB RAM.

When I heard the news my frist reaction I think was #$%^&! but then I realized the G3 is my 31st upgrade since 2009. Who cares, sell it and upgrade!

Just found this.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YCpcEtokiJ0

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Why would you count phones from so many years ago?I could count my last 10 from last year and than it's just fuzzy and do not really care anymore xD

For me faster lte is a waste since it's not working in my area. The faster processor is pleasant. Could be more power efficiently, but that's about it..

Whaah I'm trying to say these things so I won't buy another device till may. (Promised my fiancee) ofc I would like to buy it, only duo to the 805!

pmcnei11

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Why would you count phones from so many years ago?I could count my last 10 from last year and than it's just fuzzy and do not really care anymore xD

For me faster lte is a waste since it's not working in my area. The faster processor is pleasant. Could be more power efficiently, but that's about it..

Whaah I'm trying to say these things so I won't buy another device till may. (Promised my fiancee) ofc I would like to buy it, only duo to the 805!

Lol, you NEED the Cat6!!!!! I'm about to buy the Cat6 too and the Note4 for comparison.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

There is not a huge gulf between the two 801/330 & the 805/430. This will be useful for those that game a lot. As for daily use its doesn't improve battery life like previously thought (from what I have read).

Yes I would still like it, but I'm not bothered by its appearance on the scene. My G3 is running smooth & does everything I want it to & well :)

Posted via the Android Central App

pmcnei11

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
There is not a huge gulf between the two 801/330 & the 805/430. This will be useful for those that game a lot. As for daily use its doesn't improve battery life like previously thought (from what I have read).

Yes I would still like it, but I'm not bothered by its appearance on the scene. My G3 is running smooth & does everything I want it to & well :)

Posted via the Android Central App
Performance looks to be better but battery the same. What I did find interesting from Erica Griffins review is that the S5 Prime was the best of the lot. This leads me to think the Note 4 will be fairly amazing.

tamy gi

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
SIR???? i would lilke to ask if the lg g3 cat 6 does a bad selfie front camera? pls send me some sample pictures taken from its front cam thanks a lot god bless to the one that will help me thanks :(