Every time I receive a text message my flashlight will blink. How do I turn this off?

A

AC Question

Every time I receive a text message my flashlight will blink. How do I turn this off.

I have a LG G3 phone and this just started happening. Is there a way to turn this off in my settings? My daughter was playing with my phone so she might have done something to it.

Hypnotoadd

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Every time I receive a text message my flashlight will blink. How do I turn this off.

Look under Settings, Accessibility, Flash Alerts. I was messing around in my settings a few weeks ago & turned that on not realizing what would happen, & it was super annoying until I figured it out.

FrauFriedhoff

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
THANK YOU for this quick and easy-to-find fix. Same thing happened to me and that incessant flash blinking was driving me INSANE! LOL

Best,
FrauFriedhoff
Charlotte, NC

iamsravan

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: Every time I receive a text message my flashlight will blink. How do I turn this off.

Look under Settings, Accessibility, Flash Alerts. I was messing around in my settings a few weeks ago & turned that on not realizing what would happen, & it was super annoying until I figured it out.
Thank you so much !! You are great !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38