My Bluetooth is choppy on my LG G3 after the Lollipop update, how can I fix this?

Aaron Alvarado

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Bluetooth choppy on lg g3 after lollipop update

I updated my lg g3 on april 23rd, now my bluetooth is very choppy and i've tried re-tethering and re-pairing, and nothing seems to remedy, it happens after 45 seconds, why do you do this to us android why?,
any fixes or suggestions besides waiting for a patch

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth choppy on lg g3 after lollipop update

Welcome to Android Central! Bluetooth what, audio? Is the sound choppy no matter what app you're using?

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Did you just update and not reset? Are you also having WIFi issues? Normally after a big update like this, it's recommended that you reset your device to stock. There's always something that could be impacted by the udpate that causes weird problems like this.

The only real problem I've heard is from VZW users complaining that WiFi is problematic.

whiplashWho

May 1, 2015
Visit site

Same issue here. LG G3 on Verizon, ran the update over the weekend and now Bluetooth playback is choppy. I've reset the phone, uninstalled/reinstalled Spotify. Happens with all music players though, including YouTube. Regret ever hitting "OK" on the update.

burrari

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Same issue with the bluetooth I did a FDR didn't help with the issue. I guess it's the waiting game now or flash back to kitkat