Worst Phone Experience ever

rocktauber

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Had a Nexus 6 and came to the LG G4.

Laggy, browser shut down, apps closing, overall bad experience.

Bye Bye LG G4.

Posted via the Android Central App

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
My guess - with no other info available it's user error. My G4 is awesome in every way! I only have a minor camera (flash) issue that I'll need to start a new thread on.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Moderator Note:

Trolling is bad. Being a jerk is bad. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything. If you can't figure that rule out... well I guess that's why you guys requested that we come in here and press so many buttons. Thread is being cleaned.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Something to think about before hitting the post button:

Do you feel that your post is more closely aligned with a or b:

a. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
b. Do not post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to provoke users into responding in a negative way. Calling another member a troll is also a form of trolling.

Was your statement the most positive, productive and helpful statement that you could make? Or was it not worth saying?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I can't comment about the Nexus 6 or 6P, but I agree that the G4 can lag a little. Not much, and it isn't anywhere near to throw the phone off the side of a cliff, either.

To talk about a bad device experience, I went back to my Tab 2 that had ICS on it. There was a bad experience.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I can't comment about the Nexus 6 or 6P, but I agree that the G4 can lag a little. Not much, and it isn't anywhere near to throw the phone off the side of a cliff, either.

To talk about a bad device experience, I went back to my Tab 2 that had ICS on it. There was a bad experience.

Also the model of the G4 can make a difference too. I've read that one US carrier in particular lags more than others - but who knows?

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Performance can also be hampered by a bad SD card. I have a SanDisk Ultra that no matter what I put it in, it seems to slow it down dramatically. I have reformated several times but I just think its a bad card.

At first I thought it was my G4, but after putting in a new card, it was like night and day!

David

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Performance can also be hampered by a bad SD card. I have a SanDisk Ultra that no matter what I put it in, it seems to slow it down dramatically. I have reformated several times but I just think its a bad card.

At first I thought it was my G4, but after putting in a new card, it was like night and day!

David

Excellent point. A family member had a phone - barely worked so laggy, and the culprit was a bad sd card.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

David

Which is why no SD card slot, isn't a bad thing

Posted via the Android Central App