| || |
[ROM]CM10.1/PAC-rom jb 4.2.2 The JBC alpha build
What's the JBC, you don't want to know. Haha
Giving you something to play with. Fresh compile from https://github.com/androidarmv6 sources. The JBC alpha builds are pretty much CyanogenMod 10.1 with very little tweaks. Really the system is too big, and I had the trim down the rom. Removed cmwallpapers, ringtones, boot animation, removed all languages except english.
The other JB 4.2.2 rom is the PAC-rom. It is a mix of CM10.1, AOKP, and Paranoid Android roms.
Working so far: wifi, usb mass storage, audio, video in browser, Google play, Youtube hq Include test 38 ics kernel. .
Hint: to get reboot options, dev and kernel settings, tap Build number 7 times
BUGS: Wifi seems to eat the battery the most. Hdr camera mode will fc due to lack of memory, so just use regular picture taking.. Reboots and battery drain is expected. Livewallpaper isn't working. Newer builds with the 3.0 kernel will have charging indicator not working yet. Either charge in recovery or flash the latest 3.0 kernels from bigsupersquid in his kernel thread.
CHangeloge for Build 6 JBC CM10.1 build. 7-15-2013
- Includes latest security fixes from cyanogen ,
- latest bigsupersquid 3.0 kernel with security patches Gerrit Code Review and working accelerometer. Built now using virgin's keypad in the kernelsource. This just eases flashing any newer kernels from bigsupersquid. Note: The rom already has the sprint keypad fixes. .
- resize nav bar option
- lots of bluetooth work from androidmeda, untested.
- wifi hotspot work from androidmeda, might need a reboot to turn off/on again
- wiifi should wake from deep sleep now.
- Includes halo notifications how to use halo Paranoid Android's HALO - Overview - YouTube
- Latest sync with cyanogen and androidarmv6 as of today, it might be cm10.2 now, just needs the version number bumped.
- Newer virgin fix untested http://forums.androidcentral.com/att...jbc-cm10.1.zip
- older 2.6 kernels won't boot with this.
Pac Rom is on page 6. A mix of AOKP, CM10.1, and Paranoid Android. http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...ml#post2606677
Download Build 6 with 3.0 kernel Goo.im Downloads - Browsing For
older builds with 2.6 kernel, still work but no bluetooth. Charging works with 2.6 kernels
Download A28 Goo.im Downloads - Downloading a28-cm-10.1-20130220-thekraven-LS670.zip
Newer JB 4.2 gapps from KonstaT: https://hotfile.com/dl/215597211/838...aKANG.zip.html
Old JB 4.2 gapps Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-jb42-kraven-mini3.zip
Multi-dpi jb 4.2 gapps Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-4.2-stripped-multi-dpi-20130329.zip
See post 218 for Usb tethering fix [ROM]CM10.1/PAC-rom jb 4.2.2 The JBC alpha build
A big thanks to bigsupersquid for his development of the 3.0 kernel. Send thanks and support his work here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...x-3-0-8-a.html
Thanks to androidmeda and androidarm6 devs
Thanks to LeslieAnn, Bobzhome, tdm, drew, KonstaT, and thunderc devs.
Kernel souce: https://github.com/TheJBC/android_ke..._msm7x27-3.0.x
Kernel source: https://bitbucket.org/thekraven/iscr...-2.6.35-rebase
JB 4.2 source: https://github.com/androidarmv6