[ROM] CM-10.2 4.3 rom + 3.0x kernel

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Was just trying out the new pac but couldn't connect to my WiFi. Is it something I did wrong or a rom bug?

In the log cat it seems to fail showing

Failed at set_pid error.... Something like that... Sorry I didn't collect the log before switching back

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
No issues here. Running great. Only issue (minor) i've found was that some themes bootloop phone. But that's no biggie. Love the new PAC settings layout and bootanimation.

Sent from my ZombieBean 4.3-VM670 using Xparent Holo Tapatalk 2

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I tested it and had no problems with WiFi. Although it bootlooped on the first reboot, not certain what caused it.

Explore! Rescue! Protect!

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Not Sure why but I had to flash squid beta3 kernel to get WiFi on. Only thing I didn't try is flashing w/o the noselinux patch got it now though

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Bballfella

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Seems like when I flash the no boot Linux file, wifi then becomes broken on optimus v. Without it, it works, but it won't boot on reboot, like it said. Only way to use it is when flashing squids's latest kernel. I think this only applies to users on the v.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
The beta3 kernel would be the same if flashed. It might be the updater script in the patch or recovery used to flash. And the module is not getting written. I might need to add back the wipe module folder line in the script.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
The beta3 kernel would be the same if flashed. It might be the updater script in the patch or recovery used to flash. And the module is not getting written. I might need to add back the wipe module folder line in the script.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app
I pulled beta 3 from the list in the kernel thread, I forget why. Some little thing was different than the 2a/2b but I thought it wasn't worthy of posting after testing.

Boba Espeon

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Finally got PAC-rom 4.3 to boot. Here's another rom to play around with. pac_thunderc_4.3.Build-1_20131221-024952.zip | by thekraven for Optimus S . Use the same gapps in the OP for cm-10.2.
Note1: Virgin fix is below with no selinux changes.
Note2: Flash the rom and gapps at the same time, otherwise it won't boot if you try flashing gapps after a reboot.
Note3: The included selinux kernel might loop after a restart. I've included a non selinux version below with build.prop changes
Note4: Wifi is fixed in the new no selinux zip now

Recommended install: In recovery (only tested on TWRP 2.3.3) Factory reset, format system, Flash ROM, flash gapps, flash no selinux kernel, (add virgin fix if on Virgin mobile). Then reboot

This is probably the best Christmas present. It works awesomely!

ClutchX_LA

The_Boss
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
This is probably the best Christmas present. It works awesomely!

I'm sure this ROM is great, as being made by thekraven, but have you seen the tegra 4 contest thread? 3 nVidia Shields and 3 Note 7's are being given away. It ends tonight!

Sent from my PocketMine server host, My Nexus 7 2012.

Lions2

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I tried to flash this, and it gave a list of build.prop things, and aborted the installation. Wtf?

Posted via Android Central App