Fast Charger

dlcpa

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Do you use the fast charger or a regular slow charger? Isn't a slow charge better for the battery?

Posted via the Android Central App

mbryanr

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Quick Charge 2.0 all the way. Around 80 minutes to go from 10% to 100. Any issues with the battery, can always replace it on the V10.

tonyron227

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Quick charge too if I need to top it off.. I got the free spare battery so I have been charging the battery with it and putting a fresh battery in the phone. 0-100 in less than 30 seconds...LOL

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Do you need a certain type of cable for fast charge to work? The reason I ask is I brought the wall plug that came with the phone to work but when I plug it in to my phone using an aftermarket cable it barely charges and the phone gets hot. Yet at home with the OEM cable it fast charges. In my car I use a different aftermarket cable that also works as fast charging. Is it just hit and miss or should it work with any cable as long as the wall plug is fast charging?

tonyron227

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
The cable must also be fast charging. I'm not sure what the difference is but I notice it doesn't work with just any cable.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
The cable must also be fast charging. I'm not sure what the difference is but I notice it doesn't work with just any cable.

Yeah I noticed that too. It does work with the cable in my car but not at work and at work I have the stock wall plug. Both cables are aftermarket. At home I use the stock cable but not the stock plug and it does fast charge.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Don't buy cheap cables!!! It's the charger itself that's the quick charge unit. I suggest buying an extra cable that's high quality. Cheap, low quality cables just won't work properly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89