Enough to go around

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I hope there will be enough v20's to go around now that the major phone companies are refunding and exchanging the Galaxy Note 7, and I think I saw they will no longer sell them. LG is again in a position of strength if they can get their junk together.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
That is a great point. When I got my V10 on launch day I was concerned about finding one because the stores were supposed to only get three or for per store. Fortunately for me, and maybe unfortunately for LG, there were plenty to be had. I wonder if because of the slow start of the V 10 that the V 20 production will be a smaller yield the first time.

thriller21

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
awesome points, samsung has squandered a major opportunity as their galaxy and note7 phones were enjoying tremendous success and i believe they were even starting to reel in some apple fans. Now they must regroup and really focus on restoring consumer confidence.
Now in a turn of fortune, LG and others can actually gain ground on samsung.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Everybody whined about LG squandering the opportunity when the Note 7 was first recalled.

Now the Note 7 is dead, probably all units will end up being recalled and crushed, and Samsung doesn't dare rush the Galaxy S8 or especially the Note 8 as replacements--giving LG yet ANOTHER opportunity to jump in with a V20 release.

And iPhone 7 has its own issues, leaving plenty of room for LG.

In the middle of all this is Pixel, which sounds great on the surface--probably the only true competition. But in typical Google fashion, so many models are sold out.

If LG squanders this opportunity...

PaulieC83

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
As much as I love LG I don't think they'll have any supply shortages with this device. It's not like a new apple or Samsung product launch... Ya know?

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
There will be plenty going around. Plenty of people like me who wanted the phone finally came to the realization that it's not just worth it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall