My Verizon Mobile

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I had to get a replacement Moto X because of an issue with the display. I have the new phone and everything is fine with it except for the fact that I can't download the My Verizon Mobile app from the Play Store for some reason. I had the app on my original Moto X. When I go to the app it says that my phone isn't compatible. Can anyone post an apk for My Verizon Mobile? Or does anyone know why this could be happening?

Posted using my Moto Maker Moto X Pure Edition on Verizon... Unlimited Data as well...Android Central App helped as well ;)

s3lambert

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I had to get a replacement Moto X because of an issue with the display. I have the new phone and everything is fine with it except for the fact that I can't download the My Verizon Mobile app from the Play Store for some reason. I had the app on my original Moto X. When I go to the app it says that my phone isn't compatible. Can anyone post an apk for My Verizon Mobile? Or does anyone know why this could be happening?

Posted using my Moto Maker Moto X Pure Edition on Verizon... Unlimited Data as well...Android Central App helped as well ;)
I had to download the one for the Nexus.

schwars1

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
That's the only one that I see in the Play Store. I just find it odd that I didn't have to do that when I first got the phone but now I have to.
The "regular" one stopped working well for non-carrier phones so I think they did some updates so that the Nexus version would be more compatible for such phones (including the MXPE).

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
The "regular" one stopped working well for non-carrier phones so I think they did some updates so that the Nexus version would be more compatible for such phones (including the MXPE).

It was working just fine for me on my original MXPE. I guess I'll have to use the Nexus version of the app until they either fix the original app or I get a phone that's compatible with the original My Verizon Mobile app.

djmeslie

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
I just got my Moto X pure and at first when I just swapped a new sim in I was not able to use my verizon mobile. I went to the store, which luckily is down the street from me, and she went into her tablet and activated all the apps to be able to be downloaded on my moto x pure, by inputting the imei into the verizon database. I also use the verizon text message and voicemail apps(old habits die hard) so I needed them all to be added to the phone. They all work as good as they did on my note 3. I dont know if it is something that can be done over the phone, but id imagine with a good rep it could be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez