Droid 3 Satisfaction

What's your opinion on the Droid 3?

• Total voters

shanshor

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Simply, how are you feeling about your Droid 3? Are you happy you purchased it? I am. But due to the eminent release of the Droid 4, I thought I'd post this poll.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I originally bought a Bionic but exchanged it for the Droid 3 - in part because I thought that the Bionic was too big, but mostly because I had random network dropouts on the Bionic. After reading that there is another nationwide LTE outage - the second in three months - I'm glad I'm with a 3G-only phone right now. The Droid 3 has been rock-solid for me in the 8 weeks that I've had it. (Also, I'm running it completely stock, unrooted - and this 8 weeks is bar far the longest I've gone without flashing a ROM and reinstalling apps and data in about 18 months...)

shanshor

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I agree, its a solid phone. I picked it up in August as my 1st android phone. I just hope that Hash of Codes or Motorola will put ICS on this for us!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

SellnCLT85

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I agree, its a solid phone. I picked it up in August as my 1st android phone. I just hope that Hash of Codes or Motorola will put ICS on this for us!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

love the phone. It does everything I need it to. I know a lot of people in my area where LTE isn't that steady. As long as the devs keep the device relevant, I will hold on to it. I never leave home without it.

enb123

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
We're lucky in that other forums (especially the Bionic) seem to have a lot more complaints. I'm not overly concerned about LTE yet - let them iron out all the kinks over the next year or so! I have no real interest in the D4 - it's hard not to get caught up in the hype over endless product refreshes/releases (new stuff is always exciting), but every 6 months is a bit much!

e-gadget-guy

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I want my pre 3... but since I couldn't get it, I bought a D3. I'm 90% happy with it. The hardware is pretty solid. I am still pulling my hair out sometimes over software 'features.'
One thing I like is having a camera that focuses.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk