ok was thing about switching roms

jmoney00

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
But some one told me that i need to

"wipe prior to the installation. Try wiping your data and reloading the rom"

Does this mean i should just turn off my phone go into recovery and do a wipe that way?

jmoney00

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
im on. [ROM] Smoked Glass v4.1 -

works great. but my friend said to dl sm update and switch to bitchin bagel 2.03

But he said somthing about having to do a wipe so i got all lost. would ask him but hes in fl for a week and dont think it would be nice to bug him over me just wanting to do some stuff on my droid.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Alldroid community rom you may like it. But it's all personal preference. It has it's bugs but it's not bad for me. Make a nandroid backup and try it out if you don't like it you can always restore back to what your running. I just like the working nexus livewallpaper but it causes a lockup and reboot occasionally. But no more than I had stock

jmoney00

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
ok i tried it out. but once the boot screan is done. the screan goes black. guess its not going to work out for me. ill have to go back to glass.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
I would stay on the Rom you are currently on TBH. Never was a big fan of the Sholes ROM's they always seem to run a little slow, and its 2.1 base gives it the known issues. The Smoked Glass Rom 4.1 in Blue is AWESOME!

I would recommend anyone who likes either of the Bugless Series ROM's to give it a whirl, even wifi tether works :p

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
That's one of my recommended roms plus the dark rom they seem to cause very few issues abf as I stated 2.1 has its issues but they've had time to get then pretty stable though their still not as stable SS bb

PITTSBURGHkid83

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
i want to try smoked glass 4.1 but i dont really understand how to do this. i have rooted once with sholes but it was easy it did everything for me is there somewhere i can go to walk me through this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer