Wireless charging Turbo- otterbox defender

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, this works. I use Verizon's branded upright wireless charger and it works vertically without issues. Horizontally, it doesn't charge without putting something on the stand base to move the defender case up about 1/2 inch. must be too thick on the sides of the defender

teeitupmo#WN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the only ones that work with the Defender are the 3 coils. How ever...I bought Keedox 3 coil from wireless charger from Amazon 3 which didn't work. Returned that the very same day I got it.

I use Verizon branded one on my bedside to watch movies and TV while I winding down. I use the Incipio Ghost 120 charger at work. Both work for Turbo with Defender and Incipio Dual Pro cases on.

bfranker

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I tried the LG puck style that Verizon offers and it didn't work with the Otterbox case. Tried the Verizon one (with the red stripe going around it) and it worked but they were out of stock so I bought the Tylt Vu instead. It works fine as well.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i do not have a case on mine, but I do have the Tylt and the LG Puck. I think the LG puck is a pretty weak charger in general. I think the Tylt would probably work with a case

bfranker

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
i do not have a case on mine, but I do have the Tylt and the LG Puck. I think the LG puck is a pretty weak charger in general. I think the Tylt would probably work with a case

Yes, I found the LG puck would work with the Turbo if it was NOT in an Otterbox case but when in the Otterbox case it would constantly go in and out of charging... like it kept thinking you picked the phone up and put it back so the screen kept coming on and going off. The Tylt doesn't do this... of course it is double the price though :)