DROID Shadow pre-release thread

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, this so called "Ninjablur" is not sounding so great. If it was, we would be hearing about it. Instead, someone with the phone was quoted saying, "Ninja Blur is Blur running without the user knowing. For those who don't like Blur." Engadget goes on to say, "Translation: it's an Android skin that does very little but make aesthetic differentiators and probably slows down the processing speed a bit." And they're right. Give me stock Android 2.2 and I'll be happy.

Engadget assumes all that. IIRC, the person that first posted about NinjaBlur said that it, in fact, works to speed the phone UP, not down.

Considering that no one really knows much about it, the smart thing for EVERYONE to do would be to sit back and wait for the phone to be released before passing judgement.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
the front facing camera at this point is the only thing holding me back. i know i will want one and dont want to buy another device

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
X1.jpg

X2.jpg

*** Official Motorola Shadow Pre-Release Thread*** - Page 5 - Android Forums

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Man this thing is tall they probably could have made it a Tad but wider
so are you getting these pics or what see you posted them on android forums also. and if so how is it

Last edited:

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Man this thing is tall they probably could have made it a Tad but wider
so are you getting these pics or what see you posted them on android forums also. and if so how is it

Not my pics, its from 'maddigital' over at Android Forums. I'm just posting it for him. There might be more pics coming from other devices.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
They are now!

This Droid Pro, will it have a keyboard? I reallyyy want a physical keyboard...and vanilla Android 2.2 haha

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Hmm...then why the Droid2? It doesn't seem much improved and if a Droid Pro is coming out, I don't see the point. Maybe they just want to target the lower-end demographic with a slightly updated Droid?

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Hmm...then why the Droid2? It doesn't seem much improved and if a Droid Pro is coming out, I don't see the point. Maybe they just want to target the lower-end demographic with a slightly updated Droid?

DroidPro/WE is a GSM/CDMA World Edition phone. Droid 2 is just a an updated Droid.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
DroidPro/WE is a GSM/CDMA World Edition phone. Droid 2 is just a an updated Droid.

Ahh I need a World Edition! This Droid Pro sounds great. I was just talking about how I wish my Droid was a world phone. I may have to wait and not purchase the Xtreme :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty