Anyone missing the 3D gallery

rog152

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Motorola didn't port this over from 2.1, wonder why. Are you guys missing this or are you happy with the picture gallery as is.

Eloquence

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I missed the 3D Gallery! So I side loaded the app from a backup I made while using the Incredible with ASTRO. If it's okay with the mods, I'll post a link to it here in the forums so you can download it.

I don't like the Moto Gallery!
-Elo

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, post it up! However, I sort of do like the Motorola gallery as well. Sometimes, simple is better.

Ender0715

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
After viewing images in bot viewers there is a difference in the picture quality... But I think the Picasa integration is worth losing a little picture quality for now until 2.2 is released.... And its not like you can uninstall moto's gallery anyway

darreno1

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't the 2.1 app have the issue of only displaying images in 16-bit vs. 32? It doesn't appear the built in app on the X has that problem.

+1

That's the first thing that struck me. Also the pics in the 3d gallery appeared blurred when zoomed in (known bug)so it was difficult to tell the quality of the pics taken. So considering those issues and the generally degraded performance of the 3d gallery, no thanks, I'm sticking to what's on the X.

CrackberryMike

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Motorola didn't port this over from 2.1, wonder why. Are you guys missing this or are you happy with the picture gallery as is.

I don't recall whether it is the Zeam or the Launcher Pro, but in the menu their is an option for the 3D gallery; I actually don't miss it myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress