Comparison Of The Incredible & The X

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Is the Keyboard on the Droid X better than the Incredible? Also is the larger screen better/worse than the Incredible's normal sized screen (well for me since I have smaller hands). Also, is the Sense UI keyboard better or worse than Stock Android (multi-touch) keyboard? No, I don't plan on using swype/swiftkey. overall, which phone is better?

llasch

May 24, 2010
Visit site
No one plans on using swype until they try it...I remember watching videos of it before I tried it and thought "this looks dumb"....then I tried it. I can't imagine ever not having swype again. I had an incredible and sent it back to get an X. I have bigger hands but I love the screen size and from my experience the X has a better battery life after about a week of use so the battery is "broken in" so to speak.

Can't say too much about the keyboard comparison...as I was using swype beta on my incredible. Swype is unbelievably awesome and I like the X better than the Dinc but hey...that's just me.

tech42er#AC

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
The main reason I'm getting the X over the Incredible is because the former has Swype. For one-handed typing, especially in portrait mode, it's just amazing. The other reasons are the 4.3" screen, good battery life, processor/GPU, resizable widgets on the stock homescreen, camera with auto-panoramic mode, 8GB of memory for apps, DLNA/MediaShare/pseudo-HDMI.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Web-browsing on the X is a dream. Compared to any other stock Android handset on the market currently, it is the highest performer on Eclair. I mostly tap to type, but I use the Swype keyboard. It looks good and the keys are larger which helps me stay accurate with larger hands.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty