My X is DEAD...need HELP copying my phone

kylebw7

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
The usb connection on my phone came loose and my phone is no longer able to be charged with the battery internal. Verizon is overnighting me a new phone. Is there any way to copy everything on my old phone and basically make my new phone the exact phone? I want all the texts/pictures/contacts/themes/etc to be exactly as it is on my original X. Thanks in advance for any help/advice and kudos to Verizon for quickly agreeing and taking care of overnighting me a new phone.

G

GenericMessage

Well all your pictures are on the SD card, so problem solved there.

Contacts are synced with googles servers, so problem solved there.

All the other stuff?
Without a working, turn-on-able phone, the other stuff is gone, sorry buddy.

kylebw7

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
the phone works if I put a charged battery in it...just won't charge the battery internally. I have a lot of texts I need to have on the new phone

G

GenericMessage

the phone works if I put a charged battery in it...just won't charge the battery internally. I have a lot of texts I need to have on the new phone

I don't know of one off the top of my head, but I gotta ask;
Why do you NEED to save your texts?

i am just curious, see a lot of people say that

GatorPT

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't think there's any way of copying them over...

this is simple.
Buy a cradle that has a spare charger . have your battery charged with a spare at all times.
Second , root your phone , get drocap2 , screenshot of texts save them in gallery , and transfer them to new phone (if you still want a new phone after using my methodology ) lol.

G

GenericMessage

this is simple.
Buy a cradle that has a spare charger . have your battery charged with a spare at all times.
Second , root your phone , get drocap2 , screenshot of texts save them in gallery , and transfer them to new phone (if you still want a new phone after using my methodology ) lol.

LOL

+a billion

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89