I made an "Oops"

Uhellig

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Being an App Novice, I really screwed up when I downloaded a theme called "Froyo Black". It looked cool, I like the digital clock and color. Naturally, I paid for it and upon downloading, voila! It looked absolutely nothing like the advertisement. I went in to settings and after telling it restart...um....well let's just say it didn't work out and I deleted it.

The main question: after deleting it and going back to the standard configuration, I no longer have "Market". An icon is there (looks like a blue flat screen TV) with a cog-wheel in the lower right corner. Tapping it, I get a statement telling me, "Application is not installed on your phone".

How do I get it re-installed?? Thanks in advance!

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I think you can get it by using your X's browser - Google Android Market or something like that. Should give you the download link.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Being an App Novice, I really screwed up when I downloaded a theme called "Froyo Black". It looked cool, I like the digital clock and color. Naturally, I paid for it and upon downloading, voila! It looked absolutely nothing like the advertisement. I went in to settings and after telling it restart...um....well let's just say it didn't work out and I deleted it.

The main question: after deleting it and going back to the standard configuration, I no longer have "Market". An icon is there (looks like a blue flat screen TV) with a cog-wheel in the lower right corner. Tapping it, I get a statement telling me, "Application is not installed on your phone".

How do I get it re-installed?? Thanks in advance!

See attachment, extract and install apk.