playing mp4 videos on droid

mediocre inc

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
i've downloaded the dvd to droid program and it works great ( takes about 3 to 4 hours per movie ). then i thought i could just download some family guy mp4 episodes and throw them on my droid. they won't play.
is there a specific web site i should go to or do i need another program to help out?
or should i go out and rent ( i mean purchase ) the shows i want and use the dvd to droid program?
my droid is stock 2.1

pyroelite

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Badaboom is my fav video conversion app by far - uses computer's gpu instead of cpu & with an nVidia 8800GT, it cut conversion times on avi to mp4 from over 30 min down to bout 11 min. I was def astonished & delighted...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Crw1229

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
There is a free 'Video to Android' converter on IsoHunt.com that takes any type of video file in the top and outputs it into a file on your Droid/ Android PDA memory card. It also has a menu in which you can pick the phone you have and select the specs needed in order to play the MP4 file in your gallery. Takes about 30 mins to convert video and video/sound quality is superior to any other converters I've used before.

Brucewl

Banned
Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I think you can donwload an Video Player on your mobile phone like as MoboPlayer, or Rocket Player. If you want to enjoy the video with the default player, you can use this free MP4 Converter, and select the output profile as Android Mobilephone. Then put the video into your phone.